Professional video translation services help you avoid numerous unfortunate errors such as wrong messages, offensive expressions, or sloppy captions which negatively affect the viewing experience of your audiences. With a vast network of native linguists who have the related background knowledge and expertise in video captioning, our top-notch video translation services will bring you closer to your target audience regardless of location.
TYPES OF VIDEO & PLATFORM WE SUPPORT
FILMS & MOVIES
FILMS & MOVIES
VIDEO TRANSLATION PROCESS
We receive video URL or video files from clients with specific requirements. Based on the types of service clients required, we follow different working process.1
ANALYZE SOURCE FILES
We analyze clients requirements regarding the voice's accent, gender, age, etc. to allocate the projects to the most suitable voice talents.2
TRANSLATE AND EDIT THE SCRIPT
Our linguists use translation tools to translate and edit the script before recording.3
Our team records the script in studio to guarantee the professional sound quality.4
After recording, our media technician synchronizes the time and encode the video to make sure the sound and graphics match.5
ANALYZE SOURCE FILES
We analyze clients requirements regarding characters per second, frames per second, etc. to allocate the projects to the most suitable subtitlers.2
TRANSCRIBE THE VIDEO
Our subtitlers use subtitle software (such as Aegisub, Subtitle Edit, etc.) to transcribe the video.3
DO YOU HAVE A RECENT
Our subtitlers translate and edit the script directly on the chosen subtitle software.4
SYNC TIME AND ENCODE THE VIDEO
After finishing the translation process, our media technician synchronizes the time and encode the video to make sure the sound and text match.5
REVIEW AND CORRECT VIDEO›S STYLES
The video will be reviewed and corrected regarding styles to guarantee a zero-error outcome.6
We deliver the video to the clients.7
We receive the feedback from the clients and make suitable changes as required.8
We deliver the final version to the clients.9
LANGUAGES WE SERVE
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize provides video translation services for all major languages with the aim of speedily and cost-effectively meeting your demands
OUR VIDEO TRANSLATION PROJECTS
With years of experience in the localization industry, we have helped hundreds of clients communicate effectively with their partners and target audiences in global markets. Below is the list of video translation projects we have completed.
|PRJ.ID||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||DOMAIN||END CLIENT||VOLUME (WORDS)||SOURCE LANGUAGE||TARGET LANGUAGE||TIME|
|JY0025||Patent Application – Systems And Methods In Video Coding||Technical||Electrical||N/A||15.9k||English||Vietnamese||202103|
|IL0385||Teaching Video Transcript||Others||Education/E-learning||Worcester Public Schools||<3k||English||Vietnamese||202010|
|205425||Leadership Videos||Media, Business||Education/Training||N/A||11.5h||English||Vietnamese||202007|
|204864||Video Transcription For An Experience – Sharing Session About Nutrition||Life-Science||Nutrition||N/A||4.4k||English||Vietnamese||202004|
|204544||Voice-over for Company Introduction Videos||Software & IT||Software/Hardware||Zendesk||10 minutes||English||Vietnamese||202003|
|204260||Insurance Videos – Leadership||Business||Marketing||N/A||41.2k||English||Vietnamese||202002|
|204289||Youtube Videos Transcription and Translation||Media||Entertainment||N/A||43k||Korean||English||202002|
|204281||Youtube Videos Transcription and Translation||Media||Entertainment||N/A||7k||Thai||English||202002|
|193890||Insurance Videos – Practice Management||Business||Marketing||N/A||13.6k||English||Vietnamese||202001|
FAQs FOR VIDEO TRANSLATION SERVICES
To have the exact price of an video translation project, we take many factors that affect the localization costs into consideration, such as
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication for the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. Videos with general content are charged less than high-expertise content.
- Service required: We apply different rate for each of our video translation services.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team need to spend more hours to handle, which affects the overall costs. Please contact our team for a quotation for your video localization project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors.
To get the exact delivery time for your video projects, please contact our support team here.
We support a wide range of videos formats:
- Input format: .MOV, .AVI, .MP4, .VOB, .Ogg, .3GP/3GP2, .PCM, .WAV, .WEBM, .DIVX, .AXF, .OGV, Flash videos, Online hosted videos.
- Output format: SubRip (.srt), Facebook ready SubRip (.srt), Transcript (.txt), Avid DS Subtitle File (.txt), Scenarist (.scc), MacCaption (.mcc), Timed Text (.ttml), Quicktime Timed Text (.qt.txt), WebVTT (.vtt), DFXP (.dfxp), Cheetah .CAP (.cap), Spruce Subtitle File (.stl)
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Our previous Video translation projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience. Please contact our team for this information.
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staffs. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staffs and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.