Audio/Video Transcription Services
Transcription refers to the process of rendering a spoken dialogue into written format. This makes transcription somehow similar to subtitling, however, the difference is that transcriptions are read separately from the original source. Besides, transcriptions allow people to render the speech in full, without having to condense it down or potentially lose information.
Contents requiring transcription
Transcription services at GTE Localize
GTE Localize provides flexible options of transcription services:
- Multilingual transcription: rendering the source language audio/video into the source language text
- Interpretative transcription: rendering the source language audio/video into the target language text
- Double column transcription: rendering the source language audio/video into the source language text, then translating the output into the target language text.
Services are offered in most popular Asian languages, namely Korean, Chinese or Japanese, with Vietnamese in focus. Your orders of transcription services are guaranteed to be taken the best care by our staff and a team of certified linguists.
- Receive source audio/video material (MP4, MPEG, MP3, AIFF, DVD, DIVX, AVI, WMA, WMV, QTFF, etc.,)
- Transcribe material
- Translate the transcription
- Review the transcription
- Converse the transcription into requested format
- Final check and file delivery to the client (Text, MS Word, HTML, xHTML, XML, PDF, etc.,)
GTE’s expert qualification
Native translators with Bachelor Degree in translation and other language certifications
Minimum 05 years of transcribing and editing videos/audios for broadcasted programs, TV shows, TV serial, advertisement and other materials from Netflix, Head & Shoulders, Rolex, Mango, Gucci, etc.,
Skilled at working with a diverse range of formats and different software and tools related to translation and transcription (Trados, Wordfast, Express Scribe, etc.)