Translation, Editing and Proofreading(T.E.P)
Translation, Editing and Proofreading(T.E.P) is considered as a keystone of most translation agencies’ work flow. This abbreviation refers to the three steps of a translation project including Translation, Editing and Proofreading. In order to provide high-quality translation, it’s essential for every translation agency, with GTE Localize being no exception, to follow these steps.
t.E.P process at GTE Localize
Your document will be translated, edited and proofread by our professional, native target-language linguists. However, ONE SINGLE STEP or TWO could also be served to meet your request.
- Render a text in particular language into another
- Transfer info accurately to represent the original document in the target document
Review what was done in previous step to ensure the translator of the original:
- Made a faithful and accurate translation
- Fully understood the text
- Has not missed any of the information
- Made no omission
- Followed all client’s guidelines
- Make sure the translated text read smoothly and sounds natural in the target language
- Generally, proofreader do not refer to the original text
- Detect possible inconsistencies regarding capitalization & punctuation, as well as typographical errors, font issue and so on
GTE’s linguist qualification
Bachelor Degree in translation and other language certifications
Minimum 05 years of translation experience for big brand names in different fields of expetise.
Have worked on different document types and formats as well as have been familiar with a wide range of CAT tools.
Industries we serve
languages we serve
OUR PROJECT WORKFLOW
1. Clients’ Orders: Client submit project’s specification & resources including target languages, regions, file types, existing translation memory or graphic files (if any).
2. Project Analysis: Project Manager checks and analyzes source package then clarifies with queries (if any).
3. Request Confirmation: Project Manager confirms deadlines and resources
4. Translating & Editing: Translator in charge completes translation in accordance with instructions before reviewer in charge checks and fixes issues regarding accuracy, grammar, spelling, style, etc…
5. Quality Assurance: Last check by internal QA team
6. Delivering: Deliver final products to clients.