words translated and reviewed in 6 weeks.
pages created using Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
As one of the best translation agencies on GoodFirms, GTE Localize helped The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime localize its documents into Vietnamese fast and effectively. We took our corporate responsibility seriously and were proud to be taking steps towards sustainability, doing our bit to make the world a better place.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a United Nations office that was established in 1997 as the Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
- UNODC needed Vietnamese cybercrime and cryptocurrency translation to communicate, drive, and support its impact in Vietnam fast and accurately.
- As a well-known NGO, UNODC required native linguists equipped with relevant professional skills and knowledge for its document translation projects.
- Quick turnaround time: The UNODC’s project had a high volume with a relatively short turnaround time.
- Few instructions provided: UNODC provided few specific guidelines on how to handle the projects, such as linguistic instructions, deliverables, or reference materials.
- High-quality resources: Our project managers allocated the most reliable linguists and an LQA process for the jobs. The editors were required to look into the LQA result carefully and apply global changes.
- Careful preparation: Our project manager reviewed the client’s websites and sent them to the linguists for term reference.
- Translate more quickly and avoid translation errors
- Keep consistency for all the translations by using TM/TB.
- Ensure consistency across files and projects.
- Avoid many translation errors with Xbench, such as
inconsistency, untranslated text, or term mismatch.
- Help format native source files and preserve the intended content and layout.
International Detention Coalition
Women Win Foundation