pages translated and reviewed.
Using qualified translators and a professional translation process, GTE Localize has handled SafeGuard’s Chinese translation projects fast and accurately with utmost care.
SafeGuard Real Estate Management (SafeGuard) is an investment manager and real estate fund based in Singapore. It has experienced significant growth since its establishment and specializes in managing real estate funds for discretionary investors and third-party segregated mandates.
- SafeGuard wanted to get accurate English-to-Chinese translations.
- Safeguard required to keep the code, and tags in files unchanged for JSON files (exported from the website).
SafeGuard Real Estate Management was seeking a professional translation company that can bring comprehensive real estate translations to the Chinese market effectively.
- Complex file format: Files are sent in JSON format. The JSON files include which string “objects” should be translated and which left “as is.”
- High expectation: SageGuard needed publishable Chinese website translations that can enhance website traffic in the Chinese market effectively.
- Clear guidelines for translators: To make sure linguists had all the translatable text and the context to understand it, our project managers provided them with notes for clarification.
- International SEO advised: We advised on core international SEO to make sure clients’ potential Chinese customers searching in China would find the new site.
- Help provide a smooth transition between the steps.
- Keep consistency for all the translations by using TM/TB and shorten the time spent.
- Leverage repetitions.
- Convenient for TM creation.
- Ensure consistency across files and the projects.
Kohle Capital Markets