words translated in 2 weeks.
With our experience in the industry coupled with our excellent native translators, Plan International trusted GTE Localize in providing high‑quality translations. Our highly trained and dedicated project managers ensured Plan International’s translation projects ran smoothly and fitted for meaningful purposes.
Plan International is a self-governing organization dedicated to promoting the rights of children and fostering gender equality, both in terms of development and in times of crisis.
Plan International’s needs
- Plan International wanted to localize its reports from English to Vietnamese effectively to reach a wider audience and ensure the proper transmission of information in Vietnam.
Plan International’s requirements
- Plan International searched for a translation agency that both excels in transcreation and has proficient knowledge in the NGO field.
- High standard for transcreation: Plan International had a high standard for translation style. The report did not contain so many specialized terms, so it was vital to make the translation sounds smooth and highly readable in accordance with the Vietnamese style.
- Leading native linguists: Our team picked translators who specialized in handling transcreation and had worked on multiple projects from NGOs; sent them the translated file for reference and gave a brief about the client’s preference.
- Help provide a smooth transition between the steps.
- Keep consistency for all the translations by using TM/TB and shorten the time spent.
- Leverage repetitions.
- Convenient for TM creation.
- Ensure consistency across files and the projects.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Women Win Foundation
International Detention Coalition