words translated and reviewed in 6 weeks.
pages created using Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
We helped International Detention Coalition translate its message to target audiences around the world. Our translation services for International Detention Coalition were carried out by qualified, native translators who are specialized in the required subject area.
International Detention Coalition (IDC) is a powerful global network of 400+ organizations, groups, individuals, as well as representatives of communities impacted by immigration detention, based in over 100 countries.
International Detention Coalition’s needs
- To promote adequate communication and understanding regarding reducing immigration detention in Arabic and Spanish areas, International Detention Coalition wanted to localize their content from English to Arabic and Spanish.
International Detention Coalition’s requirements
- IDC was looking for a professional localization agency that was not only experienced in translating and localizing NGO documents but also capable of supporting DTP services.
- Right-to-Left layout: The Right-to-Left structure of the Arabic language had an impact on the content layout.
- High expectation: IDC asked for a team of native translators who must be familiar with NGO translation. The translated content must be accurate, fit for purpose, and ready for
- Competent native linguists: We assigned a team of 3 talented native translators and editors who had experience in Arabic localizations for the task.
- Strict quality control: We used the QC Tool – Xbench which helped us organize terminologies and detect errors easily during the NGO translation process.
- Help provide a smooth transition between the steps.
- Keep consistency for all the translations by using TM/TB and shorten the time spent.
- Ensure consistency across files and projects
- Help detect and minimize any possible errors for translation projects
- Help format native source files and preserve the intended content and layout.
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Women Win Foundation