Reach Global Audiences with High-quality and Cost-effective Transcription Services
Get Qualified Transcription Services
Transcription services require qualified, vigilant, and knowledgeable. At GTE Localize, our professional transcription services offer tailored strategies for each project that utilizes a skillset to deliver the most flawless outcome. We strive consistently work at the optimum speed to assure availability on time. Furthermore, our team is well-trained and experienced to catch difficult words and formats.
With our transcription services, your content turns into easier finds and expands reach to new target audiences. From YouTube transcription to entertainment, GTE Localize will be the best transcription company providing unbeatable services that fulfill the needs of thousands of satisfied clients.
Types of Transcription We Support
To provide you with the most suitable solutions for transcription needs, GTE Localize offers 4 types of transcription services for different purposes.
With Full Transcription (also called Strict Verbatim Transcription), we listen and write down exactly what we hear, without editing. All spoken words, background noise, utterances (“uh”, “mm-hmm”, “you know”), or grammar mistakes are transcribed in written format. We highly recommend full transcription services for interaction and discourse inspection purposes such as behavioral research or legal proceedings.
After writing down the full transcription, GTE Localize transcribers remove all filler words, false starts, self-corrected words, or half-sentences and edit grammar mistakes. A clean verbatim transcript will only capture relevant spoken words. With the end result being clean and easy-to-read, clean verbatim transcription is the most widely used for all purposes, especially for education or speeches.
With a team of experienced talents, we give you a precise summary or outline of a transcript of any length. Our language experts are able to transform a lengthy transcript into a short, well-structured summary with specific content such as key concepts, implementation summaries, concluding proposals, etc. Summary Transcription is useful to give your end-users an overview of a conference, a podcast, a video or education materials.
Transcription with timestamping
Along with writing down spoken words and sounds, our transcribers insert timestamps at the beginning of a dialogue or a paragraph. Our standard format for timestamps is [HH:MM: SS] with HH, MM, and SS hours, minutes, and seconds where the spoken words start. Transcription with timestamps is commonly used for legal dispositions, market research, or long audio/video, making it easy to playback a specific part.
What Content Can We Transcribe?
With a team of subject-matter experts and experienced transcribers, GTE Localize offers transcription services for a variety of types of content.
Academic transcription is a necessity for students and professors because the information is easier to retain via text format. Therefore, transcription enables those with disabilities to read lectures later. Especially, academic transcription is widely used by students to transcribe interviews done for their research. Our affordable transcription costs with accuracy guarantee help them to do assignments.
Our team is meticulously trained with qualified listening skills and editing skills in order to provide an accurate streamline that occurs in interviews. This process can be done from an audio or video recording. There are many benefits of using reliable transcription services such as saving valuable time, professional language experts, capturing each detail, etc.
Legal transcription normally is the process of converting the spoken word into a written document. Legal transcription is a diversity of types as wiretaps, jury instructions, legal meetings, etc. At GTE Localize, we strive to work at the optimum speed to deliver flawless and high-quality transcription.
Market research transcription
In a nutshell, marketing research is conducted by indirect methods (survey, questionnaire) and direct methods (interview, focus group discussion) in order to collect the target audience’s opinion. The aim of marketing research transcription services is to help businesses convert into words as well as save time to avoid undergoing the hassle of trying to identify the answer of respondents.
There are many types of medical transcription such as health history, the results as well as a treatment plan. It not only requires a highly-skilled translator but also in-depth medical knowledge to transcribe. With years of experience, GTE Localize, a transcription company, is proud to provide a talented team in order to deliver accurate information to clients in a cost-effective way.
If you want to promote your business or simply make podcasts easier to memorize via text format, audio transcription solution is the best option for you. We ensure your content will be more searchable, scannable, and SEO-friendly. Assuredly your content and business will reach new customers on a large scale.
At GTE Localize, we provide professional business transcription for various industries such as Financial, Forex, IT, etc. We strive constantly to transcribe from conference calls to budget planning sessions with maximum accuracy and high security for confidentiality.
Our Transcription Process
To guarantee the quality of every transcription project, our team follows an optimized working process as follows
- Upon receiving files from you, our team checks the source audio or video and your requirements to confirm the rates and deadlines.
- Once you approve our transcription package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
- We allocate your project to the most suitable transcribers who will research the given audio or video content before working on it.
- Our experienced transcribers listen to the files and type what they hear. Depending on your choice of services, our team will include timestamps or a summary of the full transcription.
- Our transcribers will go through the transcribed text to eliminate errors, giving you an error-free transcript.
- Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to review and correct files regarding styles to guarantee a zero-error outcome.
- We export the transcriptions requested format and deliver the product to you.
- We make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final transcription version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Transcription Company
With years of experience in the transcription services, we have helped hundreds of clients communicate effectively with their partners and target audiences in global markets.
We understand that conveying accurate information and emotions to viewers is your top priority. When it comes to transcription services, we will research and study your target audience deeply to understand the project better.
We offer our clients unbeatable value for their money. With GTE Localize, you can receive the highest qualified outcome with the most reasonable transcription services cost.
As 2nd ranked on the GoodFirms Platform, we are proud to become one of the best transcription services providers in the world. We assuredly deliver timely or ahead of deadlines regardless of any project complexity.
Transcription necessitates experience, and you can trust GTE Localize to provide flawless and accurate transcripted content. We support all major Asian languages through a network of 1200+ native linguists.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Asian Languages We Support
Reasons to Use Transcription Services
Transcription Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a transcription project, we take many factors that affect the transcription services costs:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. Transcription with general content is charged less than high-expertise content.
- Service required: We apply different rates for each of our transcription services.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team needs to spend more hours handling them, which affects the overall costs.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your transcription services.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your transcription projects, please contact our support team here.
We support a wide range of formats:
- Input format: .MOV, .AVI, .MP4, .VOB, .Ogg, .3GP/3GP2, .PCM, .WAV, .WEBM, .DIVX, .AXF, .OGV, Flash videos, Online hosted videos.
- Output format: SubRip (.srt), Facebook ready SubRip (.srt), Transcript (.txt), Avid DS Subtitle File (.txt), Scenarist (.scc), MacCaption (.mcc), Timed Text (.ttml), Quicktime Timed Text (.qt.txt), WebVTT (.vtt), DFXP (.dfxp), Cheetah.CAP (.cap), Spruce Subtitle File (.stl)
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- We offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Our previous transcription projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please contact our team for this information. Order a free test.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
We offer a lifetime warranty for all of our transcription services. The warranty duration lasts for a lifetime. You can submit an email to our staff to report any flaws in your transcription, and we will correct them. With a team of native translators and qualified language experts, we are confident to deliver the best transcription projects for your company.