Concerning creative content, it’s not about translating words. It’s about interpreting the idea to invoke the same spirit, style and emotion as your original copy. Launching a marketing campaign in a new country without making sure your message fits its culture can seriously backfire. That’s why transcreation services exist.
Here at GTE Localize, we use transcreation to keep your voice consistent in any language and ensure your document has the desired effect, wherever it goes.
Sectors Requiring Transcreation
- Marketing and advertising
- Brand adaptation & research
- Tagline and slogan localisation
- Script translation & subtitling
- Videos and animations
GTE’s Linguist Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in translation with other language certifications
- Minimum 05 years of translating and minimum 3 years of editing multilingual copy, transcreations, and brand messages for big companies, emerging start-ups, and government agencies (Google, Jitco Auto, Sydwest Eyes etc.,)
- Have worked with a wide variety of document type – from straplines, advertising, brand-led campaigns to websites and marketing materials