Vendor Coordinator cum Country Office Representative in Thailand
We are looking for 01 Thai Vendor Coordinator cum Country Office Representative in Translation & Localization Industry to join our expanding team. Details are as follow:
1. Vendor tasks:
- Identifying sourcing channels to approach and recruit qualified freelance translators of different language combinations for translation & localization projects.
- Negotiating rates and discounts according to project volume and budgets.
- Maintaining the database of freelance translators.
- Evaluation and tracking of freelance translators’ performance.
- Relationship management with existing freelance translators.
- Supervising and promoting the use of new freelance translators.
- Other vendor management tasks as required
2. Country Office Representative:
- Admin and legal task in Country office
- Competitive compensation package
- Year-end bonus as key personnel depending on the company’s overall business achievements
- Great potential to grow
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working style
- Other benefits & working conditions in compliance with local Labor Law
- Native Thai;
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks;
- Experience in any positions in Translation & Localization Industry is required;
- At least 3-year experience in any fields;
- Previous experience in vendor management in a language services environment preferred;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Having Leadership skills is a plus.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE Localize_Vendor Coordinator cum COR in Thailand”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely a human work of rendering a text from one language to another with MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
Currently, GTE Localize has become a go-to partner of hundreds of B2B clients & LSPs worldwide. We support top global brands, adapting their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets.
There’s a good chance that you’ve seen an Asian translation from Abbott, Google, GE, or Amazon that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. In 2020, we opened the second branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia to increase our production capacity. By 2021, GTE localize has three offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia, with 32 full-time staffs and a network of 700 native Asian linguists. The team size still keeps growing. The team size still keeps growing.