Vendor Coordinator cum Country Office Representative in Thailand
We are looking for 01 Thai Vendor Coordinator cum Country Office Representative in Translation & Localization Industry to join our expanding team. Details are as follow:
1. Vendor tasks:
- Identifying sourcing channels to approach and recruit qualified freelance translators of different language combinations for translation & localization projects.
- Negotiating rates and discounts according to project volume and budgets.
- Maintaining the database of freelance translators.
- Evaluation and tracking of freelance translators’ performance.
- Relationship management with existing freelance translators.
- Supervising and promoting the use of new freelance translators.
- Other vendor management tasks as required
2. Country Office Representative:
- Admin and legal tasks in the Country office
- Competitive compensation package
- Year-end bonus as key personnel depending on the company’s overall business achievements
- Great potential to grow
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working style
- Other benefits & working conditions in compliance with local Labor Law
- Native Thai;
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks;
- Experience in any position in Translation & Localization Industry is required;
- At least 3-year experience in any field;
- Previous experience in vendor management in a language services environment preferred;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Having Leadership skills is a plus.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE Localize_Vendor Coordinator cum COR in Thailand”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staffs, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values includes:
- Continuous improvement