Whether you are a global enterprise seeking integration across business units or a smaller company at the beginning of the global journey, you need to make sure that your technical translations are accurate. With a team of experienced translators and technical experts, GTE Localize offers comprehensive technical translation services to help you make a splash in global markets.
TYPES OF DOCUMENTS WE WORK WITH
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
MATERIAL DATA SHEET
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
MATERIAL DATA SHEET
LANGUAGES WE SERVE
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize provides numerous language translation services with the aim of speedily and cost-effectively meeting your demands
OUR TECHNICAL TRANSLATION PROJECTS
|PROJECT. ID||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||DOMAIN||END CLIENT||VOLUME (WORDS)||SOURCE LANGUAGE||TARGET LANGUAGE (S)||TIME|
|FLE032||Microwave Oven – User Manual||Technical||Electronic devices||Samsung||6.2k||English||Thai||202106|
|CRS090||Installation Manual for Indoor and Outdoor Units||Technical||Electronic devices||FujiFilm||6.4k||English||Burmese, Indonesian, Vietnamese||202106|
|CRS087||Robotic Cleaner – Instruction for Use||Technical||Electronic devices||Makita||18k||English||Vietnamese||202106|
|BCO001||Website Content||Technical||Electronic devices||Brady Corporation||6.5k||English||Indonesian||202106|
|STO020||Code of Conduct||Technical||Mechanical/Engineering||AirBus||10k||English||Vietnamese||202105|
|VER403||Video Transcript||Technical||Electronic devices||SONY||11k||English||Vietnamese||202104|
|HSC005||Online Manual for Printers||Technical||Electronic devices||Canon||4.2k||English||Vietnamese||202104|
|JY0025||Patent Application – Systems And Methods In Video Coding||Technical||Electrical||N/A||15.9k||English||Vietnamese||202103|
|TE0031||Camcorder – Instruction for Use||Technical||Electronic devices||Panasonic||6.2k||English||Thai||202103|
FAQs FOR TECHNICAL LOCALIZATION SERVICES
To have the exact price of a translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication for the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project need, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Our competitive rate for a translation project starts from $0.06/word. Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with the capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word-English-to-Chinese-project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
Step 1: Receive and Analyze the project
Our team receive the request from you and calculate the number of words and analyze the content complexity to give you a quotation with the exact price and estimated turn-around time.
Step 2: Prepare source files
The source files are converted into suitable CAT tool format for translation tools.
Step 3: Start the project
We make a timeline and allocate the most suitable linguists for the project based on the content types. The documents are translated and localized by a translator and edited and proofread by other linguists.
Step 4: Quality Assurance
Our PM team reviews the final translations once again before delivery to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
Step 5: Initial Delivery
We deliver the translation to you.
Step 6: Client Feedback
We receive feedback from the clients and make suitable changes as required.
Step 7: Final Delivery
We deliver the final version of the localized document to the clients.
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Our previous translation projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience. Please contact our team for this information.
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
Yes, all information in your document is safely kept and only used by relevant staffs. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staffs and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.