Reach Worldwide Customers with Accurate Technical Localization Services
Get The Practical Technical Translation Services From GTE Localize
Whether you are a global enterprise seeking integration across business units or a smaller company at the beginning of the global journey, you need to make sure that your technical translations are accurate. With a team of experienced translators and technical experts, GTE Localize offers comprehensive technical translation services to help you make a splash in global markets.
Types of Technical Translation Services
Here are some common types of our technical localization services.
Technical book translation services
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize can offer flawless technical translation services for specific books with the aim of speedily expanding knowledge.
User manual translation services
The necessity for translating product manuals is constant and ongoing, regardless of the type of product you are creating. You can introduce your products to global customers with our flawless technical localization services.
System technical translation services
To get the best systems for your construction, you need to know how to apply them properly. You can get an accurate technical translation solution from GTE Localize to finish your plan.
Pick Up The Suitable Prices For Technical Translation Services
As a professional technical translation agency, GTE Localize provides three translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your technical material is translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- This approach generally gives you a straightforward translated file.
- This cost-saving technical translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
- However, you might encounter some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
One linguist translates your technical content and another one revises it.
- With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is confirmed to be more correct.
- This option balances three critical factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It is appropriate for a technical localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your technical content is carried out by three native linguists, a translator, an editor, and a proofreader.
- Three native linguists can handle the content without errors.
- This option is the most expensive but has the highest quality.
- It is suggested for critical marketing aims and high-visibility layout.
Our Technical Translation Process
Follow these steps to get budget-saving technical localization services from GTE Localize
- After getting your technical content and specific requirements, our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized technical translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our technical translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your technical materials.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re genuinely positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files. The main targets are to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- We deliver the translated content and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Technical Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified technical translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As ranked the 2nd best translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative book localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the best budget-saving and efficient technical translation services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality technical localization services at the most reasonable price. We offer unbeatable value for your money.
To bring you the translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or internal LQA round for big volume projects. You do not have to pay for extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our technical translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation Management Platforms and CAT Tools to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick technical translation services.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Have Professional Technical Translation Services
Technical Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content. Our competitive rate for a translation project starts from $0.06/word.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word-English-to-Chinese-project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our technical translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free technical translation services.
- You can see our previous technical translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all technical translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional technical translation services provider for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any technical translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
To bring our clients the best value and satisfaction, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the technical translation services have been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty period will last for a lifetime, beginning from the date of final delivery. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.