Increase sales with High-quality and Cost-effective subtitling services
Get Qualified Subtitling Services
Subtitling is the process of creating and displaying the translations of spoken dialogue and narration in a video. It is an excellent way to reach international audiences and individuals with language difficulties or hearing impairments.
At GTE Localize, we provide a professional team with experienced native experts who work at speed to fulfill the needs of thousands of satisfied clients. We are proud to become one of the world’s most reliable, qualified, and professional subtitling services companies. Our team will not only subtitle literally but also localize it into culturally relevant when conveying the substance of the text. We have complete equipment to provide you with the best outcome in any format.
Types of Subtitling We Support
To provide you with the most appropriate subtitling solutions, GTE Localize offers 4 types of subtitling services for different purposes.
Subtitle translation is powerful assistance to make your media content accessible to international audiences speaking different languages. What’s more, search engines can not read a video. Thus, having a video with translations for the title, description, and transcript gives you a higher chance of being clicked, boosting your company’s overall visibility in foreign markets.
Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
SDH is the combination of Closed Captioning specifically made for deaf and hard-of-hearing people and Subtitling, which makes your media products accessible to foreign audiences. Thus, it integrates the benefits of both. SDH provides audiences with a rich viewing experience by rendering the dialogues, background noises, characters’ names, and sound effects from the original audio to a foreign language.
Video time coding services
Subtitles are timed to appear on the screen at specific points in time. These points of time are called time coding. The most common timecode format is hours:minutes: seconds, milliseconds -> hours:minutes: seconds, milliseconds. Creating a timecode template is extracting transcript or subtitles and their timings from various video formats into a text or a SubRip file.
Creating a timecode template is extracting transcript or subtitles and their timings from various video formats into a text or a SubRip file. Subtitle Encoding is the process of burning the subtitles you have created into a video and ensuring the subtitles match the movements of the video. Typically, a subtitle file format is .doc, .txt, .sub, .ass, .xml, .srt, etc, which is created separately from your video. Therefore, in order for the subtitles to be displayed on the video, subtitle encoding is needed.
What content can we subtitle?
With a team of subject-matter experts and experienced substitlers, GTE Localize offers subtitling services for a variety of types of content.
Movies & TV Series
At GTE Localize, we are able to multilingually subtitle language for your movies and TV series, making them enjoyable for global audiences. Our professional team is well-trained to catch the difficult words and localize them to the cultural context that ensures the viewers will connect with your story and message.
Game Play Videos
Subtitling video games is essential. It enhances your gamers’ expectations and experiences. We consistently strive to update the technology and work at optimizing to come up with the best solution for any project complexity.
Documentary subtitling requires a high level of accuracy and precision. It is because documentaries are a special type of production that needs subtitlers to have in-depth knowledge and advanced research to find equivalent terminology in the target language. GTE Localize team is trained to deal with different challenges and render smooth documentaries that reach your audiences.
Dramas & TV Shows
We are proud to provide multilingual subtitling for numerous countries such as Korea, Japan, China, etc. Our team is a well-trained and professional native expert that can localize and rewrite your content to speak in the language of your choice at world standards. With +5 years of experience, GTE Localize confidently offers unbeatable value for your business.
Today e-learning is a helpful tool for global businesses and international individuals to keep training in remote engaged. With GTE Localize, we offer the perfect blend of experienced native language experts and high technology to affirm your e-learning course meets its learning objectives.
Corporate Videos have become one of the most powerful tools for international companies that want to expand their operation. Subtitling services will help businesses speak to customers and deliver the message effectively. We are able to make your content searchable, scannable, and SEO-friendly.
GTE Localize provides end-to-end subtitling services for Webinars in a multilingual language such as Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, etc. We do not rely on automated software for subtitling. Our native translators with years of experience are well-trained to deliver 100% accurate subtitled content.
Our professional subtitling services can help your business tap into a range of markets and expand your new viewers faster. We provide seamless subtitling services in numerous language pairs. GTE Localize has native experts with many years of experience to cope with complex situations.
Our Subtitling Process
To guarantee the quality of every Subtitling project, our team follows an optimized working process as follows
- We check the language of the script to prepare our resources. Also, we analyze your requirements for timecode files: the file type (.srt, .ass, .txt, docx, etc), file format, character limit, character per second (cps), etc.
- Once you approve our subtitling package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
- We allocate your project to the most suitable time coder who both understands the transcript and has experience in timing.
- The time coder extracts the transcript into a specific time frame with high accuracy.
- Our subtitlers will go through the subtitled text to eliminate errors, giving you error-free subtitling.
- Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to review and correct files regarding styles to guarantee a zero-error outcome.
- We export the subtitling requested format and deliver the product to you.
- We make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final subtitling version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Subtitling Company
With years of experience in the subtitling industry, we have helped hundreds of clients communicate effectively with their partners and target audiences in global markets.
To give you the best quality subtitle translation services, GTE Localize works with a team of native subtitlers who have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in making subtitles. They are highly qualified and experienced to bring you the most accurate and culture-sensitive subtitles for your projects.
Having been providing subtitle translation services in Asian markets for years, GTE Localize knows exactly where to find the most suitable and quality native subtitlers for your projects, at a reasonable rate. We make sure every dollar you spend on our subtitle translation is worthwhile.
Ranked 2nd among the best translation services companies in the GoodFirms Platform, GTE Localize confidently provides you with comprehensive end-to-end subtitling translation services. Our services range from translating, and timecoding to encoding and reviewing subtitles.
GTE Localize is aware of the importance of conveying accurate information and authentic emotions to viewers through our subtitle translation services. Therefore, before starting on a subtitling translation project, we look into the video content and target audiences to understand their behavior and preferences.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Asian Languages We Support
Reasons to Use Subtitling Services
Subtitling Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a subtitling project, we take many factors that affect the subtitling services costs, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. Subtitling with general content is charged less than high-expertise content.
- Service required: We apply different rates for each of our subtitling services.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team needs to spend more hours handling them, which affects the overall costs.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your subtitling services.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your subtitling projects, please contact our support team here.
We support a wide range of formats:
- Input format: .MOV, .AVI, .MP4, .VOB, .Ogg, .3GP/3GP2, .PCM, .WAV, .WEBM, .DIVX, .AXF, .OGV, Flash videos, Online hosted videos.
- Output format: SubRip (.srt), Facebook ready SubRip (.srt), Transcript (.txt), Avid DS Subtitle File (.txt), Scenarist (.scc), MacCaption (.mcc), Timed Text (.ttml), Quicktime Timed Text (.qt.txt), WebVTT (.vtt), DFXP (.dfxp), Cheetah.CAP (.cap), Spruce Subtitle File (.stl)
You can assess the quality of our technical translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free technical translation services.
- You can see our previous technical translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all technical translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
We offer a lifetime warranty for all of our subtitling services. The warranty duration lasts for a lifetime. You can submit an email to our staff to report any flaws in your subtitling, and we will correct them. With a team of native translators and qualified language experts, we confidently deliver the best subtitling projects for your company.