Comprehensive and Cost-effective Software Localization Services
Get The Practical Software Translation Services From GTE Localize
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class Software translation solutions anytime
The rapidly involving technology and software industry demand high-quality translation and localization services that assist business spread their message to international markets. We understand a huge and daunting task that requires more than word-for-word translation.
With proven experience in advanced software translation services, GTE Localize completely ensures your translated content will meet the global demands in every type of format and multiple languages paramount to business growth and success. Our team connects to a large network of native translators who are skillful, talented, and professional that will deliver a high-quality customized translation solution based on your needs at the most affordable cost. We offer unbeatable value for your money.
We translate and localize a wide variety of Software materials, including:
- Financial Software
- Gaming Software
- Entertainment Software
- eCommerce Software
Languages We Translate
Pick Up The Suitable Prices For Software Translation Services
As a professional software translation agency, GTE Localize provides three software translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your software content is translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- This approach generally gives you a straightforward translated result.
- This cost-saving software translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
- However, you might have some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
One linguist translates your software material and another one revises it.
- With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is confirmed to be correct.
- This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It is appropriate for a software localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your software content is carried out by three native linguists, who will perform the three steps: translating, editing, and proofreading.
- Three native linguists can handle the content without errors.
- This option is the most expensive but the highest-qualified.
- It is suggested for critical marketing purposes and a high-visibility layout.
Our Software Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving software localization services from GTE Localize
- Getting your software content and specific requirements, our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized software translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our software translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Set up product-build environments and procedures
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your software materials.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- Your Software translated content will be tested under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files due to eliminate all errors correctly and clearly.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the translated content and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final version to you.
Software Translation Case Studies
GTE Localize helped our business clients in translating and localizing in their information for global target markets.
Founded in 2016, WeSchool is now the leading Italian EdTech startup and has recently closed a Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
• Industry: Education technology
• Language pair: Italian into English
• Content types: App, Website, Tutorials
• Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
• Volume: ~37.000 words
• Duration: August – September 2022
Gastrograph is an AI platform that models and predicts consumer preferences toward flavor, aroma, and texture. It sells access to the platform to food and beverage companies to aid in the optimization of existing products and the development of new products.
• Industry: AI, Food and beverage
• Language pair: English into Indonesian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Arabic, Danish, German
• Content types: Mobile App, Technical, Software/Hardware
• Services: Translation + Edit + native users to test the app
• Volume: 23.000 words
• Duration: On-going. April 2022 – Present
ABOUT FCS COMPUTER SYSTEMS
For more than 35 years, FCS has been at the forefront of technology innovation in hospitality. They have sourced their inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
- Language pairs: English into Hindi, Indo, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Malay, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Taiwan, French, Vietnamese
- Content Types: Mobile App, Web products, UI, Messenger, User License Agreement
- Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
- Volume: 17.000 words
- Duration: May 2020 – June 2020
GTE Localize - Professional Software Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified software translation services.
GTE Localize is a dedicated software translation agency who are highly skillful and professional in its market. Our team provides accurate software localization services for more than 5 years. We have earned the trust of numerous satisfied clients, as evidenced 2nd best translation services company on GoodFirms.
Embrace customer-centric, our goal is to deliver the highest quality software translation services at the most reasonable cost. With GTE Localize, we assure your Software translation costs will be tailored accurately based on your requirements as language pairs, volume, deadlines, etc.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the software translation has been delivered and at GTE Localized fault. We ensure to provide a lifetime warranty for every service we provide. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our software translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation and Localization Management Platforms, CAT Tools, and Quality Control Tools such as Crowdin and Lokalise to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick software translation services.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Software Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting software translation prices to get an exact estimate for a software translation project:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices. Our content software translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get a free quote!
The turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/characters, etc.
In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate 8,000 – 10,000 words/characters in one business day for software translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Korean project, you may expect the software translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your software localization projects.
You can assess the quality of our software translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free software translation services.
- You can see our previous software translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our team.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all software translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional software translation services company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any software translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
- You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
- We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
To bring our clients the best value and satisfaction, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the software translation services have been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty period will last for a lifetime, beginning from the date of final delivery. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.
Trusted International Clients
Ready to Start Your Software Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT