Comprehensive and Cost-effective Software Localization Services
Get The Practical Software Translation Services From GTE Localize
Software localization is no easy task because the technical and subject matter involved is complex and highly specific. If the process is too hard to handle by yourself, consider using our software localization services. Working with GTE Localize, we bring you a team of experienced linguists and specialists who have been working in the software industry for years. We know how to effectively localize your software and ensure your visibility and sales in a global market.
We offer professional software translation and localization services for various industries such as healthcare, food & drink, finance, manufacturing, forex, travel, and many more. Book a 1:1 consultancy to get the best solution.
Types of Software Translation Services
Here are some common types of our software localization services.
Financial software translation services
Translation in financial software is essential if you wish to conduct a worldwide financial services business in today's global economy. GTE Localize will help your business succeed whether you run a bank, insurance company, investment firm, or are a self-employed financial advisor.
Entertainment software translation services
GTE Localize's talented teams and automotive workflows can adapt to your entertainment software translation's changing demands. Our software translation services not only save time but also help you to always be able to fully interact with your global audience.
Gaming software translation services
Software localization services are in great demand by many strong worldwide game organizations. With native linguists and experienced game experts, we can provide suitable software translation solutions for your game together with the necessary elements.
eCommerce software translation services
When in-store shopping is not the only choice anymore, software for online shopping has gained much interest, leading to the raise of shopping software translation services. You can find native translators and excellent experts at GTE Localize to adapt your eCommerce software in various languages.
Pick Up The Suitable Prices For Software Translation Services
As a professional software translation agency, GTE Localize provides three translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your software content is translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
– This approach generally gives you a straightforward translated result.
– This cost-saving software translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
– However, you might have some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
One linguist translates your software material and another one revises it.
– With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is confirmed to be correct.
– This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
– It is appropriate for a software localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your software content is carried out by three native linguists, who will perform the three steps: translating, editing, and proofreading.
– Three native linguists can handle the content without errors.
– This option is the most expensive but the highest-qualified.
– It is suggested for critical marketing purposes and high-visibility layout.
Our Software Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving software localization services from GTE Localize
After getting your software content and specific requirements, our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized software translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
Once you approve our software translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Analyze your software to customize the best approach:
- Set up product-build environments and procedures
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your software materials.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document software translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website software translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the translated content and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Software Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified software translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative software localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the best budget-saving and efficient software translation services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality software localization services at a special price!
To bring you the translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or internal LQA round for big volume projects. And you do not have to pay anything for these extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our software translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation and Localization Management Platforms, CAT Tools, and Quality Control Tools to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick software translation services.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Have Professional Software Translation Services
Technologies We Support
Software Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting software translation prices to get an exact estimate for a software translation project:
– Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character price. Our content translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
– Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
– Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get a free quote!
The turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/characters, etc.
In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate 8,000 – 10,000 words/characters in one business day for software translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Korean project, you may expect the software translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your software localization projects.
You can assess the quality of our software translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
● We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free software translation services.
● You can see our previous software translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our team.
● You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
● To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all software translation and localization projects.
● We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional software translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any software translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
– You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
– We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, SGD, and VND.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
To bring our clients the best value and satisfaction, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the software translation services have been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty period will last for a lifetime, beginning from the date of final delivery. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.