Senior Business Development Executive Needed (1 Vacancy)
GTE Localize is looking for 01 full-time Senior Business Development Executive to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Senior Business Development Executive position below.
Table of Contents
Job Description for Senior Business Development Executive
- Acquire new clients from assigned areas;
- Follow-up with potential clients generated by Marketing activities;
- Maintain relationship & maximize revenue from current clients.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Great opportunity to become our Business Development Team Leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Annual health check;
- Opportunity to work overseas when the company opens foreign offices;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- At least 3-year experience in similar positions;
- Additional language skill apart from English is a big advantage;
- Experience in translation & localization industry is preferred;
- Active, hardworking, and willing to learn.
How to apply
To apply for the Senior Business Development Executive position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE_BDE (Senior Level) _YourName”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a young company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely a human work of rendering a text from one language to another with MS Word. We’re adding values to “translation” to make it “localization”, and applying technology to increase efficiency, quality and reducing cost.
For the moment, 100% of our clients are foreign businesses. Via the biggest language service providers in the world, we’re supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese market. There’s a good chance that you’re seeing a Vietnamese translation from Microsoft, Google, GE or Alibaba delivered by GTE Localize.
Working with us means catching up with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding after all. Our ambitious vision is to expand to several offices in South East Asia within the next 5 years, as well as Europe and the U.S after that.