Sales Manager Needed
We are looking for a Sales Manager in Translation & Localization Industry who can lead our sales activities to end clients in global market. Details are as follow:
- Acquire new clients from the assigned areas
- Follow up with potential clients generated by MKT activities
- Recruit, train and monitor the new sales hires.
- Lead the sales team as well as the overall sales activities
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiate) + Commission.
- Year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip.
- Annual health check, extra health insurance (Bao Viet care)
- Opportunity to work overseas when the company opens foreign offices.
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week.
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day.
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a sales professional in a B2B service business
- Experience in the localization industry with a proven sales record with end clients should be a great advantage
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potential.
- Active, hardworking and willing to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE_Sales Manager_YourName”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRIEFLY ABOUT GTE
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently, we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staff, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values include:
- Continuous improvement