Sales Executive (01 vacancy)
GTE Localize is looking for 01 full-time Sales Executive to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Sales Executive position below.
Job Description for Sales Executive
- Follow-up with potential clients (leads) generated by Marketing activities;
- Maintain relationship & maximize revenue from current clients.
- Acquire new clients from assigned areas;
- Competitive compensation package (Base salary + Commission);
- Great opportunity to become our Sales Team leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Annual health check;
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & carer’s leave
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- At least 3-year experience in similar positions;
- Additional language skill apart from English is a big advantage;
- Experience in translation & localization industry is preferred;
- Active, hardworking, and willing to learn.
How to apply
To apply for the Sales Executive position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE_Sales Executive_YourName”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely a human work of rendering a text from one language to another with MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
Currently, GTE Localize has become a go-to partner of hundreds of B2B clients & LSPs worldwide. We support top global brands, adapting their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets.
There’s a good chance that you’ve seen an Asian translation from Abbott, Google, GE, or Amazon that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. In 2020, we opened the second branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia to increase our production capacity. By 2021, GTE localize has three offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia, with 32 full-time staffs and a network of 700 native Asian linguists. The team size still keeps growing. The team size still keeps growing.