Reach More Customers With High-quality Religion Translation Services
Religion Translation Services That Help Your Business Growth Efficiently
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class religion translation solutions with a large network of certificated language experts
The need for religion translation services has increased quickly as religion spreads beyond the borders of a single country or region. To help people get full information about and understanding of religion, it is vital for religious organizations and churches to translate religious documents into target languages. A careful translation process is needed to avoid any issues regarding authenticity.
With a team of talented linguists, GTE Localize brings you closer to your international audience with accurate religion translation services. Furthermore, our team is well-trained to deal with any complex situation of religious translation project so that your business can completely put faith in our services. We offer you religion translation services with accuracy and speed, competitively.
We translate and localize a wide variety of religion materials, including:
- Bible Translation
- Koran Translation
- Vedas Translation
- Religious Translation
- Religious Brochures
- Religious Sermon
- Religious Website
- Religious Devotional
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Religion Translation Services
As a professional Religion translation company, GTE Localize provides three religion translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your religion content is translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- This approach generally gives you a straightforward translated result.
- This cost-saving software translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
- However, you might have some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
Your religion content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is confirmed to be correct.
- This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It is appropriate for a software localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your religion content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your Religion content is perfect and ready to publish.
- This option is the most expensive but the highest-qualified.
- It is suggested for critical marketing purposes and a high-visibility layout.
Our Religion Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving religion localization services from GTE Localize
- You make an order and requirement.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer tailored religion translation services depending on language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- For agreement, when both sides come up with integrated religion translation plans, we can go for the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Have a meeting with native translators to develop ideas.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your religion documents.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated religion document.
- We use the QA tool for scanning errors.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- We will test your religion document under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files to make sure all errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the Religion-translated content and edit it if you need.
- After that, we submit the final Religion translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Religion Translation Services
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified religion translation solutions.
Partnering with GTE Localize, we promise to provide a dedicated native translator team with a certificated, professional, and qualified approach to deliver the best religion translation solution in every project. We will help you can stay ahead of the competition and grow in global markets.
Taking the advantage of the life-changing technology industry, GTE Localize uses several tools and collaborates with various translation platforms such as Crowdin and Lokalise to provide your project the accurate religion translation services.
GTE Localize aims to provide the most affordable religion translation services for clients. We assure your religion translation costs will be tailored properly based on the level of complexity. We always offer unbeatable value for your money.
We offer free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the religion translation has been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. We assure to provide a lifetime warranty for every service we provide. You can send us an email anytime to fix errors.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Religion Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a religion translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content. Our competitive rate for a translation project starts from $0.06/word.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
You can assess the quality of our religion translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free religion translation services.
- You can see our previous religion translation projects and find similar religion translation projects by requesting our consultants
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all religion translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
- We rank 2nd as the best translation services company on the GoodFirms platform.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional Religion translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the Religion translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any Religion translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
- You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
- We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
Global B2B Clients Trust GTE Localize
Ready to Start Your Religion Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT