PROJECT COORDINATORS (CHINESE SPEAKING) NEEDED
GTE Localize is looking for 2 full-time project coordinators (Chinese speaking) to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Project Coordinator position below.
Table of Contents
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiable) + Project Bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus and oversea company trip
- Professional training, an opportunity for knowledge and skill development.
- Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team.
- Active, friendly, challenging and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week.
Project Coordinator’s Job Description
- Analyze project requirements (volume, deadline, field of expertise, language pair, difficulty…) for turnaround time, resources and budget.
- Coordinate localization projects: assign tasks, resolve issues, support and supervise the production team (engineers, suppliers, vendor managers).
- Manage glossaries, CAT tools and reference documents.
- Manage project data: suppliers, cost, input and output files, etc.
- Make decisions relating to project cost, quality, schedule and customer’s satisfaction.
- Anticipate, avoid and mitigate risks.
- Liaise directly with existing customers for new projects
- Follow up and coordinate quality, cost and schedule report/data within the project.
- Establish and maintain a fruitful relationship with the production team and vendors.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Having at least 3-year working experience in any field.
- Comfortably using Chinese in everyday tasks.
- Good written communication skills in English
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAT tools and about Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com with title “GTE Localize_Project Coordinator (Chinese speaking)_Your name”
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
Currently, GTE Localize has become a go-to partner of hundreds of B2B clients & LSPs worldwide. We support top global brands, adapting their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets.
There’s a good chance that you’ve seen an Asian translation from Abbott, Google, GE, or Amazon that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. In 2020, we opened the second branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia to increase our production capacity. By 2021, GTE localize has three offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia, with 32 full-time staffs and a network of 700 native Asian linguists. The team size still keeps growing.