Project Coordinators Needed (English)
GTE Localize is looking for 2 full-time project coordinators to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Project Coordinator position below.
Table of Contents
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiable) + Project Bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus and oversea company trip
- Professional training, an opportunity for knowledge and skill development.
- Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team.
- Active, friendly, challenging and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week.
- Working remotely or at company office at your own choice
Project Coordinator’s Job Description
- Analyze project requirements (volume, deadline, field of expertise, language pair, difficulty…) for turnaround time, resources and budget.
- Coordinate localization projects: assign tasks, resolve issues, support and supervise the production team (engineers, suppliers, vendor managers).
- Manage glossaries, CAT tools and reference documents.
- Manage project data: suppliers, cost, input and output files, etc.
- Make decisions relating to project cost, quality, schedule and customer’s satisfaction.
- Anticipate, avoid and mitigate risks.
- Liaise directly with existing customers for new projects
- Follow up and coordinate quality, cost and schedule report/data within the project.
- Establish and maintain a fruitful relationship with the production team and vendors.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks.
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAT tools and about Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com with title “GTE Localize_Project Coordinator_Your name”
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staffs, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values includes:
- Continuous improvement