29 Oct Project Coordinators Needed (2 Vacancies)
GTE Localize is looking for 2 full-time project coordinators to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Project Coordinator position below.
Table of Contents
- 13th-month salary
- Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus and oversea company trip
- Professional training, an opportunity for knowledge and skill development.
- Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team.
- Active, friendly, challenging and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- Salary: Negotiable (Income up to 900$)
- 5 working days/week.
Project Coordinator’s Job Description
- Coordinate linguistic projects: assign tasks, support and supervise the production team.
- Analyze project requirements (volume, deadline, fields of expertise, language pair, difficulty…) for turnaround time, resources and budget.
- Manage glossaries, CAT tools and reference documents.
- Follow up and provide an immediate report on the quality and availability of freelancers/vendors.
- Anticipate, avoid and mitigate risks.
- Establish and maintain a fruitful relationship with the production team and vendors.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Having at least 3-year working experience in any field.
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks.
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAT tools and about Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com with title “GTE Localize_Project Coordinator_Your name”
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a young company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely a human work of rendering a text from one language to another with MS Word. We’re adding values to “translation” to make it “localization”, and applying technology to increase efficiency, quality and reducing cost.
For the moment, 100% of our clients are foreign businesses. Via the biggest language service providers in the world, we’re supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese market. There’s a good chance that you’re seeing a Vietnamese translation from Microsoft, Google, GE or Alibaba delivered by GTE Localize.
Working with us means catching up with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding after all. Our ambitious vision is to expand to several offices in South East Asia within the next 5 years, as well as Europe and the U.S after that.