14 Nov VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
Being among the fastest Asian economic growth countries combined with a large population of 97 million people – over half of which are on working-age are two main factors that make Vietnam a potential target market for many companies going global. To reach the Vietnamese audience quickly and effectively, the use of Vietnamese on your daily business documents is a must. As a professional translation agency in Vietnam, GTE Localize has enormous advantages regarding knowledge and resources to bring you best-in-class Vietnamese translation services.
OUR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Vietnamese translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Vietnamese translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Vietnamese translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of Vietnamese translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Vietnamese linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every Vietnamese translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Vietnamese linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
As a Vietnamese translation company, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Vietnam. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.05/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE VIETNAMESE LANGUAGE
In terms of classification, Vietnamese is entirely different from other Southeastern Asian language counterparts.
- Vietnamese is a part of the Austro Asiatic family of language. Together with Mon and Khmer, Vietnamese is the largest and most important language in this family.
- Vietnamese is also considered as one of the most flexible languages in the world because of its capability to acquire other languages and cultures quickly.
- Almost 80% of Vietnamese were affected by Chinese since the beginning of the first century and then has gradually been adapted some French and English words.
- Vietnam is famous for its variety of ethnics distributed throughout the country.
- Nearly 86% of the Vietnamese population speak Vietnamese, accounting for almost 85 million people, not including 16 million people living and working overseas.
- Vietnamese accents vary in different regions, namely Northern, Central, and Southern areas with no influence on the writing system.