14 Nov PROFESSIONAL THAI TRANSLATION SERVICES
As the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia with stable economic growth rate and well-enforced laws, Thailand is an ideal market for many companies seeking global success. However, Thailand cultural richness, together with their native language attachment create two main obstacles for any foreign companies. To grasp the success opportunity in Thailand, using professional Thai translation services is an absolute necessity. GTE Localize offers comprehensive Thai translation services with all types of documents. Our qualified translators and rigorous proofreaders will go extra miles to meet all your requests.
OUR THAI TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Thai translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Thai translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Thai translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR THAI TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of Thai translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Thai linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every Thai translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Thai linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Thailand. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE THAI LANGUAGE
1. About the Thai language
- Thai is the official language of Thailand, spoken by approximately 60 million people worldwide.
- It is classified into 4 main dialect groups: northern, northeastern, southern and central. Central Thai is the official dialect used by the government and the media.
- Thai is a tonal language like Lao, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
2. Linguistic features
- Type of writing system: the syllabic alphabet.
- In the Thai writing system, there are no spaces between words. Spaces are only used to indicate where a sentence or clause ends and another begins.
- When translated from English into Thai, the volume of the text expands by an average of 15 percent due to the complexity of its characters
- There are five tones in Thai namely low, middle, high, falling, and rising.
- To represent these tones, there are four tone marks, with the unmarked letter denoting the fifth tones. It is best illustrated in the following grid.