Professional Medical Translation Services
Medical translation is among the most regulated and complicated translation sectors with extremely high legal standards. Just a minor mistake can put a patient’s health and your company’s reputation at risk, followed by lawsuits and expensive fines. That’s why your company need medical translation services from professional agencies to guarantee the utmost correctness. With a team of highly qualified linguists with degrees in the medical field, GTE Localize guarantees to bring you accurate and reliable medical translation services.
Table of Contents
- TYPES OF MEDICAL CONTENTS WE WORK WITH
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES
- LANGUAGES WE SERVE
- OUR MEDICAL TRANSLATION PROJECTS
- WHY SHOULD YOU USE GTE LOCALIZE FOR MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1. How Do You Calculate Translation Rates For Your Medical Translation Projects?
- 2. How Long Does It Take To Complete A Translation Project?
- 3. What Is Your Translation Working Process?
- 4. How Can I Evaluate Your Service Quality?
- 5. Will The Data From My Documents Be Kept Confidential?
- 6. What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
TYPES OF MEDICAL CONTENTS WE WORK WITH
GTE Localize offers high-quality medical translations for a wide range of content, including:
- Package Inserts & Labels
- Hospital Policies
- Hospital & Insurance Reports
- Hospital Procedures
- Informed Consent Forms
- Medical Brochures
- Medical Journals
- Medical Device
- Medical Treatment
- Medical Research/study
- Instructions For Use (IFUs)
- Medical Data Sheets
- Software And Hardware
- Website & Social Media Posts
PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES
We provide you with three levels of Medical Translation Services to meet different content purposes and specific demands.
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your content are perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials.
LANGUAGES WE SERVE
OUR MEDICAL TRANSLATION PROJECTS
Our team has long experience in translating multiple types of medical documents. Below are some of our previous medical translation projects.
|NO.||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||END CLIENT||VOLUME||SOURCE||TARGET||PERIOD|
|205591||Instruction for Use – Medical Equipment||Life-Science, Medical Device||Bio-Rad||5.4k||English||Vietnamese||202007|
|205332||Instruction for use – Optimys Stem||Life-Science, Medical Device||Mathys Medical||4.8k||English||Vietnamese||202007|
|204201||Member Contingency for In-home Medical Services||Life-Science, Healthcare/Insurance||Aetna||3.2k||English||Vietnamese||201911|
|181605||Transport Ventilator – Instruction for Use||Life-Science, Medical Device||Hamilton Medical||<3k||English||Indonesian||201911|
|192660||Medical Devices – Consumer Brochure||Life-Science, Medical Device||N/A||8.7k||English||Vietnamese||201911|
|193566||Medical Plan Design and Benefits||Life-Science, Healthcare/Insurance||Aetna||18k||English||Khmer, Vietnamese||201911|
|193551||Medical Journals||Life-Science, Healthcare/Insurance, Pathology||BMJ||130k||English||Vietnamese||201910-201911|
|192972||Assembly Instructions for Medical Devices||Life-Science, Medical Device||ECRI Institute||62k||English||Korean||201908|
|181679||Hamilton GUI||Software/Hardware, Software & IT||Hamilton Medical||6k||English||Indonesian||201812|
|181091||Medical Survey Questionnaire||Life-Science, Medical Research/Study||GI Planet||3k||English||Thai||201806|
WHY SHOULD YOU USE GTE LOCALIZE FOR MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES?
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in medical domains:
- Bachelor Degree in translation and qualified to an MBA, MsC, PhD. in medicine, pharmaceuticals, clinical testing and more.
- 5+ years of experience in translating medical documents for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies such as Philips Healthcare, The BMJ, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad, Beckman Counter, etc.
- Familiar with various document types namely medical records, hospital procedures, hospital policies, etc.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. At GTE Localize, we utilize TMS with a dashboard to strictly monitor our deadlines. Every minute is counted. Every late delivery is recorded and monitored as KPI (show dashboard). That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staffs as well as our team of translators constantly.
Best Rate Guaranteed
With years of experience in translation industry, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelancer translators and editors from all over the world. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How Do You Calculate Translation Rates For Your Medical Translation Projects?
To have the exact price of a translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project need, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Our competitive rate for a translation project starts from $0.06/word. Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
2. How Long Does It Take To Complete A Translation Project?
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with the capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word-English-to-Chinese-project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
3. What Is Your Translation Working Process?
Step 1: Receive and Analyze the project
Our team receive the request from you and calculate the number of words and analyze the content complexity to give you a quotation with the exact price and estimated turn-around time.
Step 2: Prepare source files
The source files are converted into a suitable CAT tool format for translation tools.
Step 3: Start the project
We make a timeline and allocate the most suitable linguists for the project based on the content types. The documents are translated and localized by a translator and edited and proofread by other linguists.
Step 4: Quality Assurance
Our PM team reviews the final translations once again before delivery to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
Step 5: Initial Delivery
We deliver the translation to you.
Step 6: Client Feedback
We receive feedback from the clients and make suitable changes as required.
Step 7: Final Delivery
We deliver the final version of the localized document to the clients.
4. How Can I Evaluate Your Service Quality?
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Our previous translation projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience. Please contact our team for this information.
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
5. Will The Data From My Documents Be Kept Confidential?
Yes, all information in your document is safely kept and only used by relevant staffs. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staffs and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
6. What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, SGD, and VND.
If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for discussion.