15 Nov INDONESIAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
Lying in the strategic location in relation to the giant economies of China and India, combined with a young and burgeoning population, Indonesia is an emerging market that brings about major opportunities for foreign businesses investing in ASIAN. To effectively connect with Indonesian audiences, communicating with them in their native language is strongly recommended. With extensive regional advantages of culture knowledge and experienced native linguist, GTE Localize offers high-quality certificated Indonesian translation services with the most competitive rate in the market.
OUR INDONESIAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Indonesian translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Indonesian translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Indonesian translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR INDONESIAN TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of Indonesian translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Indonesian linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every Indonesian translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Indonesian linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as State University of Jakarta, Gadjah Mada University, Sanata Dharma University, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Have deep insights into Indonesian cultures and lifestyles as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Indonesia. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE INDONESIAN LANGUAGE
1. About the Indonesian Language
- Indonesian or Bahasa Indonesia is the national and official language in the entire Indonesia, which is one of the world’s largest populations of nearly 240 million people, and also the world’s most populous Muslim-majority country.
- Most of the Indonesian citizens speak Indonesian fluently either as their first or second language, thus making it one of the most widely used languages in the world.
- Indonesian vocabulary is heavy with words borrowed from a number of languages including Sanskrit, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic, Persian, and many others.
2. Linguistic Features
- The standard Indonesian is made up of the Latin alphabet. It is usually phonetically consistent. Indonesian has a lot in common with Malay dialects, as it is technically a dialect of Malay.
- Generally, punctuation conventions in Indonesian are identical to those in English, except for the case of a series of adjectives, which are generally punctuated with commas in English but not in Indonesian.
- In written and spoken Indonesian, the order of words is constantly moved around in order to place certain emphasis on certain words. For example:
“The weather was warm yesterday” – “Cuacanya hangat kemarin”
“Yesterday the weather was warm” – “Kemarin cuacanya hangat”
- The emphasis would be on “yesterday” in the former sentence and “warm weather” in the latter.