14 Nov ENGLISH TO CHINESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
With a population of over 1.4 billion people, China is an attractive and potential market that thousand foreign companies are trying to enter. Unfortunately, not every one of them achieves success due to the language barrier. Chinese people attach importance to their mother tongue; thus, to make a splash in this market, your company should speak their native language. With a network of top-rated native Chinese translators, GTE Localize brings you high-quality Chinese translation services from English to Chinese and vice versa.
OUR ENGLISH TO CHINESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Chinese translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Chinese translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Chinese translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO CHINESE TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Chinese translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Chinese linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Chinese translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Chinese linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading Chinese universities such as Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Fudan University, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience for LIC China, Polypeptide Group, Philips Healthcare, etc.
- Familiar with various document types and technical terms.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in China. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE CHINESE LANGUAGE
1. About the Chinese language
Chinese has almost 1.3 billion native speakers in total, combined with the fact that its economy is flourishing with a magnificent pace, which has turned the country into a place of huge business potentials. In recent years, the number of foreign companies launching businesses in China has kept increasing steadily. This created a constantly high demand for English to Chinese translation.
- Dating back over 3,000 years, written Chinese is the oldest system of writing in use as a living language with more than 20,000 distinct characters.
- Chinese joins English, Arabic, French, Russian, and Spanish as one of the six official UN languages.
- The Chinese is classified into 10 dialect groups, each of which has its own variations. Mandarin dialects are spoken by 71.5 percent of the population.
2. Linguistic features
- Chinese uses a logographic writing system (marked by a letter, symbol, or sign to represent a whole word)
- Chinese is traditionally written in a vertical, columnar fashion from top to bottom and right to left. It is now also written in a horizontal, linear fashion from left to right and top to bottom, like English. Spaces are not used to separate words.
- Contrary to most languages, Chinese verbs do not change according to person, tense or singular/plural.