15 Nov BURMESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
Myanmar is an emerging economy in Southeast Asia with stable GDP growth. As the government is relaxing tourist entry and barriers in business, many foreign companies are taking this opportunity to invest in tourism and business industries in Myanmar. When working and cooperating in this market, it is highly recommended that your company use Burmese to communicate with your audience and partners. With local understandings and years of experience in Burmese translation services, GTE Localize can help you with all types of documents at a competitive rate.
OUR BURMESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Burmese translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Burmese translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Burmese translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR BURMESE TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of Burmese translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Burmese linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every Burmese translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Burmese linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as Dagon University, Mandalay University, Yangon University of Foreign Languages, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Have deep insights into Burmese cultures and lifestyles as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Myanmar. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE BURMESE LANGUAGE
1. About the Burmese Language
- Burmese is the official language of Myanmar since 1989. It is spoken by the majority of the population in Myanmar with slightly regional variations.
- Burmese speakers can also be found in Bangladesh, Malaysia, Thailand, and the U.S.
- It is estimated that more than 34 million people speak Burmese as their first language and 10 million people use it as their second language all over the world.
2. Linguistic Features
- Type of writing system: the syllabic alphabet.
- Burmese is a tonal language with its own script.
- Burmese’s characters are rounded and the written language is called round alphabet.
- Burmese is written from left to right and requires no spaces between words. “|” plays as a comma while “||” is used as a comma.
- In terms of grammar, Burmese follows a subject-object-verb sentence pattern.