Affordable and Efficient Portuguese Translation Services by Subject-matter Experts
Get Trustworthy Portuguese Translation Services
The economy of Portugal has been steady that features a state-of-the-art industry with world-leading companies in timber, renewable energy, canned food production, etc. Additionally, Portuguese is the most spoken European language for more than 250 million people able to converse. It is the official language of various countries and regions such as Brazil, Cape Verde, Macau, Moçambique, São Tomé, etc. Thus, translating and localizing your content will open various opportunities for international businesses and entrepreneurs.
GTE Localize is a professional Portuguese translation services company that provides a linguistic team of native translators who are well-trained and fully certificated to come up with wise solutions. In addition to Portuguese translation, our team enables us to provide Brazilian Portuguese translation services to diversify language choices for clients.
Therefore, we have earned trust globally for delivering high-quality translation and localization outcomes, as apt reflected by our customer’s feedback on the GoodFirms platform. Our team confidently works with you to understand your goals, tone of voice, and target audience preferences to ensure quality and consistency across all channels.
Professional Portuguese Translation Solutions For Any Business
GTE Localize offers a wide range of Portuguese translation services and solutions, backed by a team of professional native Portuguese translators who are also subject-matter experts in domains.
Portuguese document translation services
Our native Portuguese experts are able to handle any type of document as business files, legal documents, contracts, etc. We not only translate a large volume of documents in a short time but also assure the highest quality outcome that satisfies the needs of clients.
Portuguese website translation services
GTE Localize's professional website translation services help you meet your Portuguese language preferences. Our professional translation team understands how SEO is crucial in marketing strategy. Thus, we strive constantly to ensure your content is SEO-friendly, setting you up for growth in Portugal.
Portuguese marketing translation services
In order to enter the Portuguese market, we assist in translating and localizing marketing materials such as brochures, digital content, product description & labels, etc. Furthermore, we can convey your Portuguese marketing materials in +100 languages that reach new customers on a large scale, increase sales and enhance brand visibility.
Portuguese game translation services
Your mobile or video game needs to be Portuguese-ready. Our translators can analyze your game dialogue for the semantic meaning of the context, tone, and artistic prose. Thus, we confidently enhance the best gaming experience in Portugal.
Portuguese book translation services
Translating a book or poetry is probably the hardest thing. With years of experience, GTE Localize not only can localize the text, but also maintain the rhythm, style, and soul of the writer. We assure you of the highest quality translated content, speaking Portuguese and conveying meaning to your readers.
Portuguese App translation services
At GTE Localize, we provide various types of app translation services like instructions, promotions, user reviews, etc. Our native Portuguese expert will exquisitely localize your app, giving it a natural flair that brings a smooth user experience. Especially, users increasingly like to read reviews as more authentic and trustworthy in their native language, leading them to make a purchase.
Portuguese software translation services
With proven experience in advanced technology Portuguese translation services, GTE Localize works with all file formats so you don't worry about converting into a distinct format before sending us data. We affirm to deliver the best result for any materials such as instructions, functions, descriptions, etc.
Portuguese video translation services
GTE Localize confidently provides the best-in-class Portuguese video translation services that are fast, accurate, and more cost-effective for clients. Being aware of the development of video platforms, our team is well-trained and up for challenges to give high-quality solutions in various types of videos such as E-learning videos, movies, conference videos, etc.
Portuguese Language Pairs We Support
- English to Portuguese
- Portuguese to English
- Chinese to Portuguese
- Portuguese to Chinese
- Korean to Portuguese
- Portuguese to Korean
- Japanese to Portuguese
- Portuguese to Japanese
- Spanish to Portuguese
- Portuguese to Spanish
- French to Portuguese
- Portuguese to French
Pick Your Portuguese Translation Services
There are three types of Portuguese translation services offered by GTE Localize. Each one is tailored to a specific content objective.
GTE Localize will choose a native Portuguese translator with industry-specific experience for your projects. The translator will translate and self-review your Portuguese translations.
Get this standard service if you:
- Seeking an acceptable Portuguese translation at the lowest price.
- Allow minor errors in your Portuguese translations.
- Have one-time Portuguese documents.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled Portuguese translators will work on your Portuguese translation services. A Portuguese translator will translate your content, and a Portuguese editor will edit the translated content.
Get this professional service if you:
- Expect quality, error-free Portuguese translation services.
- Want to find a balance of quality, processing speed, and price.
- Have important Portuguese translations and external documents.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A Portuguese linguist will translate your content, a Portuguese editor will edit the translated content, and a Portuguese proofreader will proofread the edited material.
Get this premium service if you:
- Have a large budget for your Portuguese translation services.
- Looking for the most efficient service for your Portuguese translation projects.
- Have technical, legal, medical, and marketing documents or complex content.
Our Professional Portuguese Translation Process
As a professional Portuguese translation company, GTE Localize follows an optimized working process to ensure the quality of every Portuguese localization project
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized Portuguese translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our Portuguese translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native Portuguese translator will translate your content.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they are truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the Portuguese translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final Portuguese translation version to you.
Portuguese Translation Case Study
See how we have supported our clients in successfully localizing their content into the Portuguese language.
Founded in 2007, Axi has grown from a two-person startup to an industry-leading online trading company, trusted by 60,000+ customers in 100+ countries globally.
• Industries: Forex, Finance, Trading
• Language pair: English to Portuguese
• Content types: Website content, Banner ads, Landing pages, etc.
• Services: TEP, LSO
• Volume: 4,000 words
• Duration: Ongoing. May 2022 – Present
GTE Localize - Professional Portuguese Translation Company
With a team of talented native Portuguese translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified Portuguese translation solutions.
We comprise high-skilled translators and native linguists to make sure all your projects are 100% human-generated. They have certificated translation experience and are able to deal with numerous matters in different industries.
GTE Localize promises that you will obtain the highest quality Portuguese translation services at the most reasonable price. Our experienced expert will asses and come up with tailored strategies for each project.
GTE Localize performs a QA round for 100% of our projects, as well as an internal LQA round for big-volume projects. This is to ensure that the Portuguese translation services you receive are of the highest possible quality.
We provide Portuguese translations to help companies overcome language barriers with the use of translation and localization management platforms, quality control tools, and CAT tools.
What To Consider When Translating Your Text Into Portuguese?
When localizing into the Portugal-speaking markets, you need to pay attention to the below essential tips for a successful Portuguese localization service project:
- Over 250 million people speak Portuguese as a primary or second language around the world.
- Portuguese is one of the world’s major languages, ranked 4th according to the number of native speakers.
- It’s the fastest-growing European language in the world behind English.
- It’s the official language of nine countries: Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Timor-Leste, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, and São Tomé and Principe.
- With 82 million users, Portuguese is the fifth most popular language on the internet.
- Within these sub-divisions of Portuguese, there is an additional dialect difference. Standard Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese can be divided into northern and southern varieties, with the primary difference being in pronunciation. The Portuguese spoken in Africa and Asia is the most comparable to Standard Portuguese.
- Portuguese has two different verbs meaning “to be”: ser and estar.
the Portuguese language underwent a heavy influence from Arabic, and many words of Arabic origin remain in everyday parlance, including almofada (cushion), azeitona (olive), and garrafa (bottle).
- Portuguese’s worldwide spread inevitably led to several of its words making their way into the English language. Examples are “embarrass” (coming from the Portuguese embaraçar, to tie in knots).
What are differences between Brazilian Portuguese translation and Portuguese translation?
Brazilian Portuguese Translation
Portuguese Translation Services Q&A
The following aspects affect while quoting your Portuguese translation project:
- Document volume: Generally, the translation price is determined by the word or character count in the source document.
- Service type: GTE Localize provides Standard, Professional, and Premium Portuguese translation services. Standard service is the cheapest option; professional service is the second-cheapest plan; premium service requires the highest prices.
- Industry-specific Content: General content is less expensive than specialized or industry-specific content. Industry-specific linguists must have translation skills and a thorough understanding of their fields. For example, a translator working on technical document translation services should have previous experience working in the technical field to bring practical ideas.
When you collaborate with us, you can access an entire dedicated team. We will give you all rates to work within your budget upon service request.
If it is convenient for you, you can also use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or this form to send your price request or other inquiries. We promise that you will receive our free quote within 24 hours.
We aim to complete a 2,500-word translation in one business day and a 10,000-word translation in one business day for an urgent project. A more accurate time is estimated based on your word count, language pair, translator availability, required expertise, etc. Contact our customer support to get it more quickly if you need your project faster than we calculate for you.
To assess the quality of our Portuguese translation services and industry knowledge, consider the following information:
Ask one of our translators for a free 300-word translation test.
See a list of customers with whom we’ve worked.
As you can see in the process above, we apply a QA and QC system for all Portuguese translation services to ensure the highest quality.
We are proud to rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform.
Please contact us if you want to see our translators’ CVs.
We are glad to give you the curriculum vitae of our linguists with relevant experience. You may kick it off via this form. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up quickly.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, euro, Singapore dollar, and others. If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
GTE Localize is a professional translation and localization company with offices in three major cities: Vietnam, Singapore, and the United States. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Our expert Portuguese translation services come with an accuracy guarantee, and we stand by all of the Portuguese translations done by our native translators. Suppose you have any issues or problems with a document that we have translated. In that case, we will work with you until you are delighted with the finished product’s quality and correctness. The warranty lasts a lifetime.
Any problems in your translations might be submitted to our team via email, and we will correct them.