Budget-Effective, Quick, and Accurate Pharmaceutical Translation Services
Improve Your Global Reach with Our Pharmaceutical Translation Services
GTE Localize has been trusted by various B2B customers for delivering high-quality and comprehensive pharmaceutical localization services for any type of business.
The requirements for pharmaceutical translation to foreign languages have increased constantly following the booming of the pharmaceutical industry creating major opportunities for companies to expand globally. Since pharmaceutical is among the most regulated industries, translation in this field requires more than just rendering text from one language to another. With a team of qualified linguists having degrees in the pharmaceutical field, GTE Localize ensures to bring you accurate and reliable pharmaceutical translation services.
GTE Localize understands that each business has its own set of requirements for pharmaceutical translation services and the documents required to be translated are different with a few examples below:
- Drug Package Inserts
- Pharmaceutical Journal
- Packaging & Labeling
- Specifications Listing
- Informed Consent Forms
- Pharmaceutical Brochures
- Training Documentation
- Patent Applications
Common Languages We Assist
Pick Your Pharmaceutical Translation Services
Let's check out three pricing plans for pharmaceutical translation services from GTE Localize and choose the most suitable one for your brand.
Your pharmaceutical materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
Pick this standard plan if you:
- Require a simple translation to read and understand.
- Allow for the possibility of minor errors.
- Choose the least expensive solution for your pharmaceutical materials.
- Have content that is only used once or internal publications.
Translation + Editing
Your pharmaceutical content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
Choose this professional option if you:
- Expect translated content to be polished and of high quality.
- Have a balance between quality, price, and turnaround time.
- Want to utilize pharmaceutical translation for all reasons, mainly for external documents.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your pharmaceutical translation projects respectively.
Get this premium selection if you:
- Want your translated pharmaceutical content to be faultless and ready to be published.
- Go with the most costly and high-quality Pharmaceutical translations.
- Have high-visibility Pharmaceutical documents and vital marketing information.
Our Pharmaceutical Translation Process
Accurate pharmaceutical translation services are vital when registering pharmaceutical products/services abroad. GTE Localize follows this optimized working process to provide professional pharmaceutical localization solutions.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored pharmaceutical translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our pharmaceutical translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your pharmaceutical documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated pharmaceutical documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the pharmaceutical translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final pharmaceutical translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Pharmaceutical Translation Company
There are some of the characteristics that make us one of the best pharmaceutical translation agencies on GoodFirms.co and one of the fastest growing in recent years in terms of commitment, quality, price, and agility:
We only pick native translators with qualifications and experience in the Pharmaceutical field. At GTE Localize, selected translators must have five years of industry experience in the sector they are translating and at least five years of translation experience. This principle will result in error-free pharmaceutical translations.
Our professional linguists are human authors with expertise in the pharmaceutical and medical industry translations. We also run multiple checks on pharmaceutical translations and our account managers monitor and handle the entire process to ensure bring our clients accurate pharmaceutical localization services.
After the pharmaceutical translation has been delivered, if problems are identified and found related to GTE Localize’s fault, GTE Localize offers free editing and fixing. The pharmaceutical translation warranty is effective for a lifetime. You can report any flaws in your Pharmaceutical translations to our team via email, and we will correct them.
We are ready to handle rush pharmaceutical translation projects to meet your most challenging turnaround requirements. From assembling a team of translators who can work simultaneously on your content to using the latest language technologies, we have the leading resources in the industry to meet your turnaround requirements.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Pharmaceutical Translation Services Q&A
To have an exact pharmaceutical translation service price, we take many factors that affect pharmaceutical translation costs into consideration:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.Please contact our experts for a quotation for your pharmaceutical translation project.
The delivery time of a pharmaceutical translation service is affected by the project capacity, document complexity, service options, and other requirements. GTE Localize’s Pharmaceutical translators can handle 2,500 words in 24 hours on average. If you need an urgent Pharmaceutical translation service, we can choose more translators to handle your services, increasing our capacity to 10,000 words in 24 hours.
As a recommended translation company on GoodFirms, we offer businesses high-quality pharmaceutical translation services. You can know the quality of our pharmaceutical localization services using the following actions:
- Require one of our translators to do a 300-word test for free.
- Contact our team to check out all pharmaceutical translation projects that we have translated.
- A list of the clients with whom we’ve worked.
- You can see the QA and QC process we use for all translation projects in the process above to ensure the highest Pharmaceutical localization quality.
- Get in touch with us to check out our translators’ CVs. We will gladly send you the CVs of our translators who have relevant experience.
Let’s contact our pharmaceutical localization experts for more information.
Yes, all information in your pharmaceutical document is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all pharmaceutical documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the pharmaceutical translation projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment at GTE Localize. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, euro, and Singapore dollar. If you expect to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for quick support.
GTE Localize is a reliable translation and localization provider with Vietnam, Singapore, and the United States operations. However, we can effectively serve global business customers such as the UK, Canada, China, Thailand, etc. because of our effective communication and workflow processes.
B2B Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Pharmaceutical Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT