Secure and Reliable Non-Government Organization Translation Services
Non-Government Organization Translation Services That Grow Your Business Faster
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class Non-Government Organization translation solutions with a dedicated team
Non-Government Organization is indispensable to the success of charitable initiatives without borders, as well as for organizations operating in multiple languages domestically. Hence, there is no doubt that Non-Government Organization translation services are vital operational requirements for successfully realizing their chartered goals. With proven experiences, GTE Localize has earned a lot of trust and satisfaction from thousands of clients, as evidenced on the GoodFirms platform. We ranked 2nd among the best translation services company.
Our team comprises highly skillful interpreters and native-speaker translators who offer fast, accurate, and professional translation services for NGOs. We understand that translation and localization for Non-Government Organizations mean the linguists need to be able to translate quickly and precisely, regardless of the origin and destination.
We translate and localize a wide variety of materials for Non-Government Organizations and Non-profits, including:
- Non-Government Organization
- Welfare Policies
- Event Branding
- Training Courses
- Information Leaflets
- Interview & Surveys
- Legal Documents
- Video Subtitles
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Non-Government Organization Translation Services
As a professional Non-Government Organization translation company, GTE Localize provides three Non-Government Organization translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
GTE Localize will pick a native translator for Non-Government Organization projects. The translator will translate and self-review
Choose this standard plan if you:
- Have a tight budget for your Non-Government Organization translation projects.
- Use the material only once or for internal Non-Government Organization translations.
- Accept minor inaccuracies in your Non-Government Organization translations.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled translators will work on your Non-Government Organizations translation. One will translate and the other will edit the translated content
Choose this professional plan if you:
- Want to get higher quality Non-Government Organization translations.
- Want to maintain a balance among translation quality, completion time, and price factors.
- Have complex Non-Government Organizations content.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A native linguist will translate your Non-Government Organizations content, and two other linguists will edit and proofread translated content
Choose this premium plan if you:
- Have a considerable budget for your Non-Government Organization translations.
- Want the best plan for your Non-Government Organization translation projects.
- Have Non-Government Organizations with a lot of visibility or important content.
Our Non-Government Organization Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving Non-Government Organization localization services from GTE Localize
- You make an order and requirement
- Our consultant team will analyze and customize your Non-Government Organization translation services to come up with a strategy based on language pairs, deadlines, volume, etc.
- Both sides agree with the Non-Government Organization translation solution.
- We continue to the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs would assist to:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
There will be three expert native-speaker translators:
- The first one will translate your Non-Government Organization content.
- Two other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated Non-Government Organization content.
- We use 100% QA to scan errors.
- Our linguists will check the QA report and fix true-positive errors. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers would use photo-imaging Non-Government Organizations to put text and graphics together in the remaining place.
- Your Non-Government Organization translated content will be tested under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files due to eliminating all errors correctly and clearly.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the Non-Government Organization-translated content and edit it if you need.
- After that, we submit the final Non-Government Organization translation version to you.
Non-Government Organization Translation Portfolio
GTE Localize is proud to partner with various NGO and international organizations in translating and localizing their content effectively.
As a recommended localization agency on GoodFirms, GTE Localize has delivered comprehensive and affordable translation services to various NGO and international organization clients around the world.
Let’s check out our portfolio of NGO and international translation projects to see how can help our partners including United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, International Detention Coalition, Plan International, CityNet, and Women Win Foundation overcome their challenges by offering high-quality translations.
You will find helpful information in the portfolio, including:
- Client’s needs & requirements
- Client’s project highlight
- Challenges & Solutions
- Translation tools
- Project results
GTE Localize - Professional Non-Government Organization Translation Services
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize assures to deliver the paramount Non-Government Organization translation services.
Partnering with GTE Localize, we promise to provide a dedicated native translator team with a certificated, professional, and qualified approach to deliver the best Non-Government Organization services in every project. We will help you can stay ahead of the competition and grow in global markets.
Taking the advantage of the life-changing technology industry, GTE Localize uses several tools and collaborates with various translation platforms such as Crowdin and Lokalise to provide your project the fluent and technically accurate Non-Government Organization translation services.
GTE Localize aims to provide the most affordable Non-Government Organization translation services for clients. We assure your Non-Government Organization translation costs will be tailored properly based on the level of complexity. We always offer unbeatable value for your money.
We offer free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the Non-Government Organization translation has been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. We assure to provide a lifetime warranty for every service we provide. You can send us an email anytime to fix errors
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Non-Government Organization Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of Non-Government Organization translation services, we take many factors that affect the Non-Government Organization translation costs into consideration, such as:
- Project volume: In general, we offer clear per-word or per-character translation quotations.
- Language pairs: Due to the nature of the source and target languages, the metric for each language differs.
- Industry expertise: The price of the project is also affected by the complexity of the required domain. NGOs translation services that require high levels of expertise are charged more than those that require only basic content.
- Service required: We provide a different rate for each of our Non-Government Organization translation services.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more difficult to manage than others.
To handle such projects, our staff will need to devote more time, affecting the overall costs. Contact our expert for a free quotation now.
The delivery time depends on your project size and scope, language pair, content types, required services, and other related factors. For example, with 5.000 words, it takes five days to complete from A to Z. Our specialists will discuss with you thoroughly based on your request and offer you fast and smart Non-Government Organization translation solutions.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your Non-Government Organization localization projects.
You can assess the quality of our NGOs translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We provide you with a 300-word test with our linguists, so you will know if your project can be completed with high accuracy.
- Ask to see our previous Non-Government Organization localization projects.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your industry.
- To ensure the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all localization projects.
- You can request a copy of our linguists’ CV. We will gladly provide you with the CVs of our translators who have relevant experience.
For further information, please contact our experts.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional non-government translation services company with offices in three major cities: the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators from all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Trusted International Clients
Ready to Start Your Non-Government Organization Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT