Error-free and Budget-Effective Medical Translation Services
Get Success With Our Medical Translation Services
Medical translation is one of the professional industries in which the work of skilled translators who are experts in translating medical content is most needed. We have the best resources to help you with medical localizations.
Medical translation is among the most regulated and complicated translation sectors with extremely high legal standards. Just a minor mistake can put a patient’s health and your company’s reputation at risk, followed by lawsuits and expensive fines. That’s why your company needs medical translation services from professional agencies to guarantee the utmost correctness. With many years of experience providing medical translations to a variety of global medical companies, we know what it takes to deliver the best results. Contact us today for a 1:1 consultation.
You can rely on our experienced team to handle all your medical translation needs across various medical content, which encompasses the following:
- Package Inserts
- Hospital Policies
- Hospital & Insurance Reports
- Hospital Procedures
- Instructions For Use (IFU)
- Informed Consent Forms
- Medical Brochures
- Medical Journals
Key Languages Coverage
Explore the Right Medical Translation Services for Your Needs
Our aim is to facilitate multilingual communication for pharmaceutical, medical device, clinical research, healthcare companies, hospitals, and we achieve this through the provision of three pricing plans, outlined as follows:
A skilled native linguist handles the translation and self-editing of your medical materials.
- The standard option ensures that your medical translation is easy to read and understand.
- For personalized medical translations or internal purposes, we highly recommend the standard plan, which strikes a balance between affordability and acceptable mistakes.
- It offers the most cost-effective option with acceptable errors for your medical translation needs.
Translation + Editing
We employ a two-step approach, with a native translator and a second editor working on your medical translation and localization project.
- This pro service is suitable for critical texts intended for publication.
- The choice strikes a balance between effectiveness, cost, and turnaround speed.
- For highly complex medical translations, this double-check option is necessary since it ensures accuracy and quality.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three professional medical linguists will be assigned to your Medical translation projects to cover translation, editing, and proofreading.
- For high-visibility Medical documents and crucial content, we highly recommend the triple-check option.
- This comprehensive choice ensures that your Medical translation services meet the highest standards.
- Opting for the premium package guarantees error-free and publication-ready translations for your Medical translation project.
Our Medical Translation Process
With our commitment to excellence, our medical translation agency has established an efficient and polished working process that ensures your brand receives impeccable Medical localization solutions.
- Share your requirements with GTE Localize
- Our consultant team will carefully assess them to provide a customized Medical translation solution that aligns with your specific language pairs, volume, budget, and other needs.
- After your approval of our Medical translation package, both parties will engage in confirming and fulfilling administrative procedures, such as executing the NDA, contract, and making the deposit.
Our project managers will:
- Prepare linguistic assets such as Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.
- Choose the most appropriate CAT or localization platform.
- Assign translators based on their language proficiency and subject expertise.
- Establish a well-defined timeline for the medical translation project.
- The translation of your Medical documents will be carried out by a native translator, followed by editing and proofreading by other native linguists.
- QA tools are deployed to identify possible errors.
- Our linguists scrutinize the QA report, carefully evaluating each identified error. If an error is verified as a true positive, necessary corrections are made. This cycle repeats until the QA report solely consists of false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers utilize advanced photo-imaging software to meticulously position text and graphics in the correct locations.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to review laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a perfect medical translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the Medical translation to you, allowing for your feedback and desired modifications.
- After considering your input, we make the suitable changes and subsequently provide you with the final version of the Medical translation.
Medical Translation Portfolio
Experience how we effectively assisted our B2B clients in localizing their medical content into multiple languages around the world.
Within our medical translation portfolio, you will find detailed information on:
- The specific needs and requirements of each B2B client
- Key and noteworthy project highlights
- Challenges encountered during the projects and the effective solutions implemented
- The utilization of translation tools and their benefits in supporting each translation project
- The overall results of each medical translation project
GTE Localize - Professional Medical Translation Company
Our extensive network of more than 1,200 native translators spanning the globe, coupled with the latest advancements in language technology, enables us to provide prompt delivery of multilingual medical translation projects.
Our native translators have successfully translated medical documents for companies in the medical sector, such as Abbott or Bio-rad. Furthermore, their familiarity with various document types, including medical records, hospital procedures, IFUs, etc. allows them to deliver accurate medical translations.
We recognize the significance of timely delivery for every Medical translation project. Leveraging a TMS with a dashboard, we monitor deadlines to maintain strict adherence. As a result, 98% of our projects are delivered on time or even earlier. We prioritize timely delivery and never leave things until the last minute.
Quality is at the core of our medical translation services, and we back it up with a solid guarantee. As a testament to our commitment, our medical translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Should you encounter any problems with your medical translation, kindly email our team, and we will gladly offer free re-editing.
We guarantee to deliver the most economical medical translation services at GTE Localize. With a focus on cost savings, we ensure that every penny you spend with us is optimally utilized. Rest assured, you will receive the best quality medical translations at a price that fits your budget.
Explore our clients and case studies today!
Medical Translation Services Q&A
Here are the main factors influencing our medical translation services costs:
- Required language combinations: Each language pair has a different rate.
- The number of words: The cost of our medical translation services is influenced by the medical project capacity, which is typically determined based on the number of words or characters in the source content. Our team charges a price per word or character and gives a discount for repetitive words.
- Choice of Services: Our medical translation services are categorized into three plans: Translation Only, Translation + Editing, and Translation + Editing + Proofreading. The complexity of the tasks involved directly impacts the pricing, and additional services such as DTP or LSO will result in higher rates for medical translation services.
For an instant Medical translation and localization quote, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts today.
The time needed to complete a medical translation project is subject to various related factors, including volume, content types, and required services. On average, our native translators are capable of handling around 2,500 words per business day for medical translation and localization projects. However, for a standard Translation and Editing plan carried out by a translator and an editor, the joint capacity can reach 8,000 to 10,000 words per day. For instance, a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project would usually be finalized within 1 to 1.5 business days.
Here are some needed steps to assess the quality of our medical localization services:
- Our team offers a 300-word medical translation test conducted by one of our native translators.
- Requesting samples of our past medical translation work is another way to evaluate the quality of our medical translation services. We are happy to provide you with examples of our previous medical translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a list of clients we have served in the past, giving you an opportunity to see the satisfaction and trust they have placed in our medical translation services.
- Our commitment to delivering comprehensive medical translations is evident through our rigorous QA and QC system, as outlined in the process above. This ensures the highest level of quality for all medical translation services.
- If you would like to review the qualifications and expertise of our translators, we are willing to share their CVs with you. This transparency allows you to assess their industry experience and make an informed judgment.
In case you require any additional data to evaluate our translation services, let’s contact our localization experts. GTE Localize team is here to address any inquiries or concerns you may have.
Yes, we prioritize the strict confidentiality of the information presented in our work, ensuring that it is only accessible to professionals directly involved in your medical translation projects. Given our experience in dealing with confidential data on a regular basis, we willingly provide guarantees and are open to signing non-disclosure agreements. As a standard practice for the medical translation and localization projects, all our staff members and specialists undergo NDA completion.
We provide multiple payment methods for your convenience, such as bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar. If you need to pay bills in a different currency, our experts are available to provide fast support and assist you accordingly.
GTE Localize has offices in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam, allowing us to cater to your translation and localization needs. Our extensive team of translators worldwide enables us to offer assistance in over 100 languages. Throughout our journey, we have served a wide range of business clients from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and many other countries.
A Few of Our B2B Clients
Kickstart Your Medical Translation Services Now!
Enjoy a 10% discount on your first order and receive a 300-word translation test!GET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT