Reliable, Fast, and Precise Mechanical Translation Services
Mechanical Translation Services That Help Your Business Growth Efficiently
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class Mechanical translation solutions with a large network of certificated language experts
Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest and broadest sectors in the world. Mechanical translations require the uprising care from experienced translators as they involve the principles of engineering, physics, and material science for the design, analysis, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. Just a slight mistake can lead to the failure of the whole project.
With years of experience in Mechanical translation services, GTE Localize confidently provides a solid native language team that offers cost-effective, speedy, and professional outcomes at any level of complex projects. Embrace the core value of customer-centric, we pride ourselves on specialized mechanical translation experts. Why? Their ability enables highly consistent and clear translations leaving no room for misinterpretation or errors in the content.
We translate and localize a wide variety of Mechanical materials, including:
- Fluid Mechanics
- Weapons Technology
Major Languages We Support
Choose Your Mechanical Translation Services
As a professional Mechanical translation company, GTE Localize provides three Mechanical translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your content is perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Mechanical Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving Mechanical localization services from GTE Localize
- You make an order and requirement.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer tailored mechanical translation services depending on language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- For agreement, when both sides come up with integrated mechanical translation plans, we can go for the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Have a meeting with native translators to develop ideas.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your mechanical documents
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated mechanical document.
- We use the QA tool for scanning errors.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- We will test your mechanical document under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files to make sure all errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the mechanical-translated content and edit it if you need.
- After that, we submit the final mechanical translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Mechanical Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified Mechanical translation solutions.
We rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform. With high-skilled translators and specialized linguists, our Mechanical translation services aim to deliver the highest quality outcome. We strive to retain our customer-centric value and satisfy thousands of target clients.
At GTE Localize, we promise the guarantee your Mechanical translation project. It applies to every service we provide. Our Mechanical translation services come with a lifetime warranty that satisfies thousands of clients. If you have any problems, we could edit it for free.
We comprise a large of native language experts and knowledgeable subject translators with at least 5+ years of experience that can offer precise and efficient translation solutions. No matter what the Mechanical sector is, our team enables us to translate and make turnaround time quickly.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Mechanical Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting Mechanical translation prices to get an exact estimate for Mechanical translation projects:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to get a free quote!
Mechanical translation turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/ characters, etc. In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate a document containing 8,000 – 10,000 words/ characters in one business day for Mechanical translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Vietnamese project, you may expect the Mechanical translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your Mechanical translation projects.
You can assess the quality of our Mechanical translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free Mechanical translation services.
- You can see our previous Mechanical translation projects and find similar Mechanical translation projects by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all Mechanical translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional Mechanical translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the Mechanical translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your clients’ content. Before starting any Mechanical translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Mechanical Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT