Efficient, Impressive, and Affordable Marketing Localization Services
Get The Most Effective Marketing Translation Services From GTE Localize
Research shows that 70% of customers prefer to buy products in their native language while 54% are likely to choose service in their local language over price when making buying decisions. It won’t bode well for companies going global that ignore localizing their visibility on distribution channels.
Your website, social channels, as well as marketing materials such as brochures, press releases, and advertisements, all need translating and changing to enhance customer experience and build brand trust.
With a team of experienced translators and marketing experts, GTE Localize offers extensive marketing translation services to adapt to your target market’s culture and social norms, along with revising your writing style to impress your audience with persuasive and powerful content. Book a 1:1 consultancy from our experts to get the best solution.
Types of Marketing Translation Services
Here are some common types of our marketing localization services.
Infographic marketing translation services
Infographics are designed to take a lot of complex information from a study or survey and simplify it down to the key ideas. GTE Localize can transfrom the powerful and meaningful infographics for your marketing localization services.
Podcast marketing translation services
Since podcasts are far from being a one-size-fits-all answer for your content needs, this marketing type has proven to be incredibly profitable for certain digital marketers. Using GTE Localize's marketing translation with your podcast can help you reach a huge audience base.
Blog content translation services
As your blog readers always want to know what you know and how your business/services can help solve their problem in their language, GTE Localize can offer the marketing translation services to establish your company as a leading industry expert, whether locally or internationally.
Social media translation services
Social media marketing translation services from GTE Localize can catching people attention and encourage them to respond immediately to your business. Social types we can handle are short-form content, videos, serious posts, or humorous articles, pictures and captions, etc.
Marketing content translation services
We translate your marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, press releases, etc., into the target language and make changes to the SEO translation services with images and design to fit the local culture.
Choose Your Marketing Translation Services
As a professional marketing translation firm, GTE Localize provides three translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your marketing content is translated and self-reviewed by one native linguist.
This approach generally gives you a straightforward translation.
This budget-saving marketing translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
However, there are still some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
One linguist translates your marketing material and another one revises the content.
With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is polished and error-free.
This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
It is appropriate for the marketing localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your marketing content is carried out by three native linguists, who will perform the three steps: translating, editing, and proofreading.
Three native linguists can handle the content smoothly without errors.
This option is the most expensive but the quality is the highest.
It is suggested for critical marketing materials and high-visibility layout.
Our Marketing Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving marketing localization services from GTE Localize
- After getting your marketing content and specific requirements, our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized marketing translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our marketing translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your marketing materials.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the translated content and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Marketing Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified marketing translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative marketing localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the best budget-saving and efficient marketing translation services. We achieve that by offering one of the most affordable and best-quality services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality marketing localization services at a special price!
To bring you the marketing translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or internal LQA round for big volume projects. And you do not have to pay anything for these extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our marketing translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation and Localization Management Platforms, CAT Tools, and Quality Control Tools to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick marketing translation services.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Marketing Translation Case Studies
See how we have supported our clients in successfully marketing their services to the target customers.
The Exness Group is a leading international retail forex broker founded in 2008 with over 343,000 clients in 150+ countries and an annual trading volume of $2,275 trillion in 2022.
• Industries: Forex, Finance, Trading
• 11 language pairs: EN to ZH, CN, VN, TH, KO, JP, IN, KR, LO, MY, PH
• Content types: Marketing, Website, App, and Legal
• Services: TEP, LQA, QA check, SEO, and Subtitling.
• Volume: ~1mil words/year
• Job orders: 5,135
• LQA results: passed with ~ 94% for all languages
• Duration: Ongoing | May 2019 – Present
Founded in 2007, Axi has grown from a two-person startup to an industry-leading online trading company, trusted by 60,000+ customers in 100+ countries globally.
- Language pairs: EN into AR, ID, pt-BR, es-LATAM, TH, VI, FR, KO, MS, PL, zh-CN, zh-TW, DE, RU, JA
- Industries: Forex, Trading, Financial
- Content Types: Website content, Banner ads, Landing pages, etc.
- Services: TEP, LSO
- Volume: 55.000 words
- Duration: On-going. May 2022 – Present
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Have Professional Marketing Translation Services
Marketing Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting marketing translation prices to get an exact estimate for a marketing translation project:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices. Our content translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to get a free quote!
The turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/characters, etc.
In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate 8,000 – 10,000 words/characters in one business day for marketing translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Korean project, you may expect the marketing translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your marketing localization projects.
You can assess the quality of our marketing translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
● We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free marketing translation services.
● You can see our previous marketing translation projects by requesting our team.
● You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
● To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all marketing translation and localization projects.
● We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional marketing translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any marketing translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
– You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
– We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
To bring our clients the best value and satisfaction, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the Marketing translation has been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty period will last for a lifetime, beginning from the date of final delivery. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your Marketing translations, and we will fix them.