With a team of experienced translators and marketing experts, we offer comprehensive marketing localization services to adapt to your target market’s culture and social norms, along with revising your writing style to impress your audience with persuasive and powerful content.
WHY IS MARKETING LOCALIZATION SO VITAL?
Research shows that 70% of customers prefer to buy products in their native language while 54% are likely to choose service in their local language over price when making buying decisions. It won’t bode well for companies going global that ignore localizing their visibility on distribution channels.
Your website, social channels, as well as marketing materials such as brochures, press releases, and advertisements, all need translating and changing to enhance customer experience and build brand trust.
OUR MARKETING LOCALIZATION SOLUTIONS
Marketing Materials Localization
Website Content Translation
LANGUAGES WE SERVE
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize provides comprehensive marketing localization services for numerous Asian, European, and South American languages with the aim of speedily and cost-effectively meeting your demands.
OUR MARKETING LOCALIZATION PROJECTS
|NO.||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||END CLIENT||VOLUME||LANGUAGE||PERIOD|
|192679||Satcom System Brochure||Business & Legal (E-Commerce, Legal, Retailing, Banking, Intellectual, Finance, Marketing)||Honeywell Aerospace||4.1k||ENG – IND||201906|
|191831||Chivas Whisky Advertisement||Business & Legal (E-Commerce, Legal, Retailing, Banking, Intellectual, Finance, Marketing)||Chivas Brothers||<3k||ENG – LAO||201901|
|181724||Texas Medicaid Medical Transportation Program Brochure||Life-Science (Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Agricultural, Environment, Healthcare)||BlueCross BlueShield of Texas||17k||ENG – VIE||201812|
|181709||Red Cross Refugee Trauma Recovery Brochu||Public sector & NGO (Public Administration, Education, Development Projects)||New Zealand Red Cross||4.4k||ENG – BUR||201812|
|181465||Brochure: Polymer Emulsions & Concrete Admixtures||Life-Science (Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Agricultural, Environment, Healthcare)||LANXESS||4.4k||ENG – VIE||201810|
|181201||Patient Brochure – Patient Guide||Life-Science (Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Agricultural, Environment, Healthcare)||Tencentriq, Avastin and Alecensa||4k||ENG – VIE||201808|
FAQs FOR MARKETING LOCALIZATION SERVICES
To have the exact price of an marketing localization project, we take many factors that affect the localization costs into consideration, such as
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication for the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project.
- Service required: We apply different rate for each of our marketing localization services.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team need to spend more hours to handle, which affects the overall costs.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your marketing localization project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Our previous marketing localization projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience. Please contact our team for this information.
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staffs. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staffs and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, SGD, and VND. If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for discussion.