Understanding the importance of app localization to the success of companies, GTE Localize brings high-quality services to fulfil all of your app localization demands. Our team has linguists and app localization experts with more than 5 years of experience and can also optimize your products on app stores by updating the metadata including app descriptions, users reviews, and keywords.
Your app instructions, function buttons, etc. should be translated to provide users with full information and an enjoyable user experience.
When localizing an app, we make changes with regards to the target markets’ cultures and tastes. We make sure the functions of the app remain the same and make it look like it was originally made for the target market.
App Description Translation
The description of an app is the first thing your customers read before experiencing it in person. It’s the determining factor in whether your customers will want to install it or not. If you translate the description, you open up your app to a wider audience.
User Review Translation
What other people think about your app is a trustworthy element in convincing new users to experience it. Therefore, translating user reviews is a good investment, leading to better global sales.
OUR APP LOCALIZATION PROCESS
Deep analyze the app to customize the best approach:
- Experience the app
- Review the functions
- Prepare a translation termbase of app terms
The source text in .xml, .json, .txt, .ini, .xnb, or .dll formats is converted into suitable types of file for CAT tools2
TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION
Start working on your app:
- Translate, edit, and proofread the content
- Localize the graphics
Integrate the text, graphics and audio4
- Destop Publishing
- Functional Testing
APP STORE OPTIMIZATION
To get your app as much visibility as possible, we translate your:
- App description
- Users review
- Deliver the final files to customers
- Receive feedback and revise
Receive feedback from clients and make changes as required8
- Receive feedback from clients and make changes as required.
- Send clients the final files
TYPES OF APPS WE SPECIALIZE IN
FOOD & DRINK
HEALTH & FITNESS
FOOD & DRINK
HEALTH & FITNESS
APP TECHNOLOGIES WE SUPPORT
LANGUAGES WE SERVE
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize provides app localization services for numerous Asian languages with the aim of speedily and cost-effectively meeting your demands
OUR APP LOCALIZATION PROJECTS
NO. PROJECT NAME INDUSTRY End Client Volume SOURCE TARGET PERIOD OT0016 App Content Stock Market/Investment Liquid Pro 10.3k English Vietnamese 202012 205328 Application Instruction for Use Technical, Mechanical/Engineering N/A 6.9k English Vietnamese 202006 204229 Insurance Mobile App Software/Hardware, Software & IT AIA Insurance 3.2k English Indonesian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese 202001 204590 Digital Map App Technical, Mechanical/Engineering Swagelok 5.7k English Vietnamese 202003 204284 Company App Content Software/Hardware, Software & IT AppsFlyer 18k English Korean, Thai, Vietnamese 202003 193771 Application Showcase Script Technical, Automation & Robotics Universal Robots 6.3k English Vietnamese 201911 193562 Application Guide Protocols and Principles Life-Science, Medical Device Mobius Imaging 47k English Vietnamese 201911 192502 Application for Sand Mining Permit Legal/Law/Contracts N/A <3k English Burmese 201905 192433 Mobile Application Software/Hardware, Software & IT Dotykačka 60K English Vietnamese 201905 180763 Medical App UI Software/Hardware, Software & IT Canfield Scientific, Inc. 3k English Indonesian 201804
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To have the exact price of an app localization project, we take many factors that affect the localization costs into consideration, such as
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication for the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages. – Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. Apps with general content are charged less than high-expertise content.
- Service required: We apply different rate for each of our four app localization solutions.
- Technical Complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team need to spend more hours to handle, which affects the overall costs.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your app localization project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
We support almost all formats, including APK, IPA, and EXE.
Yes. We offer continuous app localization. We help you set up an automatic sync of your files to our integrations (such as Crowdin and Github).
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Our previous document localization projects. You can use the filter to find projects that are similar to yours.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience. Please contact our team for this information.
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staffs. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staffs and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.