Comprehensive, Cost-saving, and Fast Localization Services
Unlock Global Opportunities With High-Quality And Technology-Empowered Localized Products
Localization is the process of adapting your content to the target country’s culture and social norms. The main aim of localization is to guarantee cultural acceptability and stronger engagement from foreign audiences. While localizing, words don’t have to be translated exactly. Factors such as words, images, layouts, etc. can be changed to fit the target market’s culture as long as the meaning and messages of the source documents are kept intact.
Factors need localizing: Layout and Design, Idioms and Expressions, Colors, Units of Measurement, Date and Number Formats, and Local Regulations and Legal Requirements.
With a team of experienced translators, GTE Localize brings you comprehensive translation and localization services, helping you distribute your products/services to global audiences. Talk to our localization experts and order a free test with our experienced translators!
Common Types of Localization Services
As a trusted localization company, GTE Localize supports a wide range of content for translation services. Below are some of the most popular content we work with regularly:
Document localization services
We provide high-quality translation for any type of document, including business papers, medical prescriptions, contracts & legal documents, etc. at a cost-saving rate and fast turnaround time.
Website localization services
To boost website traffic and engage with any clients across the world, you can find the best translation services and adaptation solutions of any open and closed source websites at GTE Localize.
Marketing localization services
We translate marketing documents, marketing plans, marketing promotions, press releases and public relations, etc. to enhance your brand and expand the reach of your message globally.
Game localization services
Game translations and localization services from GTE Localize will handle all aspects like game instructions, functions, descriptions, promotions, etc., and offer a flawless in-game experience for target users.
Book localization services
GTE Localize's book translation services do not simply handle the translation of words but also make changes in expressions, images, and illustrations to fit your target readers' cultures and social norms.
E-learning localization services
With 5 years of professional experience, GTE Localize's linguists can handle various e-learning content like course books, tests, exams documents, etc., in multiple languages.
Software localization services
Our experienced linguists and specialists will bring you comprehensive software and app localization solutions with content, description, instructions, user reviews, etc., which arre optimized in numerous languages.
Video localization services
Our native linguist, with advanced technical support, can offer high-quality translation and localization for several common video types and platforms, without offensive expressions or cultural misconceptions.
Technical localization services
Our native linguist can offer high-quality technical translation services, helping your business reach more target clients and achieve global sales and revenues across the world.
Choose Your Localization Services
As a professional localization company, GTE Localize provides three localization plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
GTE Localize will pick a native translator with industry-specific experience for your projects. The translator will localize and self-review your localization project.
Choose this standard plan if you:
- Have a tight budget for your localization projects.
- Use the material only once or for internal localization.
- Accept minor inaccuracies in your localization.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled translators will work on your documents. A translator will localize your documents, and an editor will edit the translated documents.
Choose this professional plan if you:
- Want to get high-quality and accurate localization.
- Want to maintain a balance among translation quality, completion time, and price factors.
- Have complex documents.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A translator will localize your documents, an editor will edit the localized documents, and a proofreader will proofread the edited documents.
Choose this premium plan if you:
- Have a considerable budget for your localization.
- Want the best plan for your localization projects.
- Have documents with a lot of visibility or vital content.
Our Professional Localization Process
As a reliable localization agency, we design a professional and smooth working process to give your brand flawless localization solutions.
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized localization solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our localization package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your document.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated document.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document localization, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website localization, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you flawless localizations without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the localization and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final localization version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Localization Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified localization solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior localization services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
As a trusted localization agency, we bring you the best team of professional native translators and localization experts with:
– Bachelor’s degree in localization from leading universities.
– At least 5 years of professional localization experience.
– Familiar with various document types and technical terminology.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our localization services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our localization services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your localization can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.
With years of experience in the localization industry, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in localization and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Localization Case Studies
See how we have supported our clients successfully localize their documents into various languages.
Viessmann is a leading German manufacturer of high-efficiency heating and renewable energy systems. It is well-known for manufacturing heating technologies and water purifiers/heaters for commercial, industrial, and residential purposes.
- Language Pairs: EN – IN, EN – EN
- Content types: Website
- Services: TEP, Proofreading, LSO
- Volume: 35,670 words
- Duration: June to July 2021
- Industrial: Technical
The Exness Group is a leading international retail forex broker founded in 2008 with over 343,000 clients in 150+ countries and an annual trading volume of $2,275 trillion in 2022.
• Industries: Forex, Finance, Trading
• 11 language pairs: EN to ZH, CN, VN, TH, KO, JP, IN, KR, LO, MY, PH
• Content types: Marketing, Website, App, and Legal
• Services: TEP, LQA, QA check, SEO, and Subtitling.
• Volume: ~1mil words/year
• Job orders: 5,135
• LQA results: passed with ~ 94% for all languages
• Duration: Ongoing | May 2019 – Present
Major Languages We Localize
Why Do You Need Professional Localization Services?
Localization Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a localization project, we take many factors that affect translation and localization costs into consideration:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Our competitive rate for a translation project starts from $0.06/word. Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation and localization projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team here.
To assess the quality of our localization services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Contact us to see our previous localization projects.
- Check out lists of clients who have worked with us.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Yes, all information in your files is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all files from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the translation and localization projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team.
GTE Localize has three offices in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. As one of the best translation companies on GoodFirms, we can assist you with 100+ languages thanks to our wide range team of translators globally. Over the years, we have served numerous business clients from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and many more.