Reach Global Markets through Comprehensive Life-science Translation Services
Get Comprehensive Life-science Translation Services
GTE Localize has the best skilled native translators and resources to help you with life-science localization services.
Globalization creates major opportunities for the life-science industry; thus, companies should adapt their products to the target country’s culture and legal requirements. Since life sciences are among the most regulated industries with extremely high legal standards, translation in this field requires more than just an experienced translator. It needs a specialist in the life-science industry.
With a team of highly qualified linguists holding degrees in related fields, GTE Localize guarantees to bring you accurate and reliable life-science translation services. Get in touch with our team now.
You can count on our professional team to take care of all your life-science translation demands for every life-science content, including the following:
Major Languages We Support
Choose Suitable Life-science Translation Services
We help life-science businesses communicate globally by offering three pricing plans as follow:
Your life-science materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- With the standard plan, your life-science translation is simple to read and comprehend.
- This plan is recommended for personalized life-science translations or company-internal purposes.
- It is the most economical choice with acceptable mistakes for your life-science translation services.
Translation + Editing
Your life-science content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- This plan is a good option for essential texts that will be published.
- The choice achieves a balance around three main components: effectiveness, cost, and turnaround speed.
- High-complex life-science translations require this double-check plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your life-science translation projects respectively.
- Your translated life-science project will be error-free and suitable for publication.
- It is highly recommended for high-visibility life-science documents and vital content.
- This triple-check package ensures that your life-science translation services are of the highest quality.
Our Professional Life-science Translation Process
As a reliable life-science translation agency, we design a professional and smooth working process to give your brand error-free life-science localization solutions.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored life-science translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our life-science translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your life-science documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated life-science documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the life-science translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final life-science translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Life-science Translation Company
By having a pool of 1.200 native translators worldwide with the latest language technology, we can deliver multilingual life-science translation projects at a fast delivery.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in life-science domains:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation and qualified for an MBA, MSc, and PhD. in medicine, pharmaceuticals, clinical testing, and more.
– 5+ years of experience in translating life-science documents for various companies.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every life-science translation project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our life-science translation services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our life-science translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your life-science translation can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.
We guarantee to give you the most cost-saving life-science translation services available. We ensure that every dollar you spend with us is put to good use. We offer you the best life-science translation and localization quality at a cost-effective price and a fast turnaround time without any hidden translation fees.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Life-science Translation Services Q&A
We cover the following factors that influence the life-science translation service cost:
- Project capacity: Our life-science localization services are generally charged per word or character.
- Plans of Services: Our life-science translation services are divided into three categories: Translation Only, Translation + editing, and Translation + editing + proofreading. If there are more tasks involved, the price will rise. If you order more services such as DTP, LSO, etc., it requires more life-science translation service rates.
- Content type: Any need for detailed skills by the linguist influences the cost. A specific skill is closely connected with a strong knowledge of an area and a great command of its language.
To get a free life-science localization quote, please contact one of our staff immediately.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for life-science translation projects. In some cases, we assign life-science translation tasks for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project, you can expect to receive the life-science translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To determine the performance of our life-science localization services, here are several actions:
- One of our translators will provide you with a free 300-word life-science translation test.
- Ask to have a look at some of the life-science translation work we’ve done in the past.
- See a list of clients with whom we’ve served.
- We apply a QA and QC system for all life-science translation services, as you can see in the process above, to deliver world-class life-science translations.
- Get in touch with our team if you’d like to see our linguists’ CVs.
You can reach out to our localization consultants for more details.
Yes, the information in your work is kept strictly confidential, and only task-relevant professionals can see it. We deal with top-secret information daily and will willingly guarantee this in form and by signing non-disclosure agreements. Before beginning work on the life-science translation and localization projects, we ensure that all staff members and specialists complete an NDA.
Forms of payment include bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer. Available currencies include the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to pay bills in a different currency, please contact our experts for fast support.
GTE Localize has three offices in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. However, we can assist you with 100+ languages thanks to our wide range team of translators globally. As a recommended life-science translation agency on GoodFirms, we have served numerous business clients from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and many more.
Meet our B2B Clients
Ready to Start Your Life-Science Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT