Trusted and Secure Legal Translation Services
Legal Translation Services That Make Your Bussiness Reach More Customers
GTE Localize has subject-matter linguists with at least 5 years of experience and resources to complete legal translation projects.
The legal industry is a diverse and complex section that is vital for the functioning of any country. In terms of breaking into new markets, businesses need secure and professional legal translation services which are able to help them obey the international legal systems. Legal translation includes converting legal terminology from one language into another. It must convey the precise information present in the original document without any ambiguity that can lead to distortion of meaning. Therefore, it requires a highly specialized field in which extensive care for translating legal terms and clauses content.
GTE Localize is proud to be one of the world’s leading legal translation companies that comprise native linguists and high-skilled legal translators. We understand the tough and complicated nature of legal documents but with our qualified, diligent, and fast approach, you can seamlessly translate content in more than 100 languages and in all formats. Our team confidently delivers comprehensive services with unbeatable value for your money.
We work with various types of legal content as the following:
- Statutes & Laws
- Summons, Complaints & Orders
- Due Diligence Materials
- Court Opinions
- Discovery Materials
Major Languages We Support
Choose Your Legal Translation Services
As a professional legal translation company, GTE Localize provides three legal translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your content is perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Legal Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving legal localization services from GTE Localize
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored legal translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our legal translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your legal documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated legal documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the legal translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final legal translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Legal Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified legal translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended legal translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative legal localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the most budget-saving and efficient online legal translation services possible. We achieve that by offering one of the most affordable and best-quality services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality legal translation services at a special price!
To bring you the translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or internal LQA round for big volume projects. And you do not have to pay anything for these extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
We guarantee the quality of our Legal translation services. It applies to every content we translate, regardless of benefits, deadline, or price. Our Legal translation services come with a lifetime warranty. If you have any problems, we feel free to edit for you.
Discover our clients and case studies
Legal Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a legal translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our capacity of 6,000-10,000 words per day. To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our legal translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free legal translation services.
- You can see our previous legal translation projects and find similar legal translation projects by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all legal translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional legal translation services company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the legal translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any legal translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Legal Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT