Flawless, Fast, and Affordable IT & Software Translation Services
IT & Software Translation Services That Help Your Business Overcome Language Barriers
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class IT & software translation solutions with a highly skillful linguistic team
The IT & software industry is rapidly evolving and has become an en-riched affair for various international companies. Without effective translation services, technology companies can miss out on their position in the global market. Therefore, GTE Localize is here to offer the best-in-class IT & software translation services for businesses to assist them in reaching more target audiences and facilitate expansion plans.
Our team comprises linguistically native experts and highly skilled translators who can supply end-to-end IT & software solutions in any field and in 100+ languages. Embrace customer-centric so that we ensure to offer a seamless experience and a lifetime warranty for every service.
We translate and localize a wide variety of IT & software materials, including:
Languages We Translate
Choose Your IT & Software Translation Services
GTE Localize will pick a native translator with for your IT & software projects. The translator will translate and self-review.
Choose this standard plan if you:
- Have a budget constraint for your IT & software translation projects.
- Use the material only once or for internal IT & software translations.
- Accept minor inaccuracies in your IT & software translations.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled translators will work on your IT & software translation. One will translate and the other will edit the translated content
Choose this professional plan if you:
- Expect to get higher-quality IT & software translations.
- Want to maintain a balance among translation quality, completion time, and price factors.
- Have complex IT & software content.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A native linguist will translate your IT & software content, and two other linguists will edit and proofread translated content.
Choose this premium plan if you:
- Have a considerable budget for your IT & software translations.
- Expect the best plan for your IT & software translation projects.
- Have IT & software with a lot of visibility or important content.
Our IT & Software Translation Services Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving IT & software localization services from GTE Localize
- We receive your order and requirement.
- Our consultant team will analyze and customize your IT & software translation needed to come up with the strategy based on language pairs, deadlines, budget, etc.
- When both sides agree with the IT & software translation package, we continue to the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs would assist to:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
There will be three native translators:
- The first native linguist will translate your IT & software content.
- The other native linguist will edit and proofread the translated IT & software content.
- Our team uses 100% QA to scan errors.
- Our linguists will check the QA report and fix true-positive errors. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers would use photo-imaging IT & software to put text and graphics together in the remaining place.
- Your IT & software-translated content will be tested under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files due to eliminating all errors correctly and clearly.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the IT & software-translated content and edit it if you need.
- Finally, we submit the finished IT & software translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional IT & Software Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified IT & software translation solutions.
Our goal is to deliver the highest quality IT & software translation services with 100% native translators. With GTE Localize, we work with a large network of linguistics with an accurate, fast, and subject matter approach to increase client satisfaction. We have worked with various global clients such as Microsoft, Google, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
We optimize our process and translation quality, as we recognize the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow. To provide you with fluent and technically accurate IT & software translation services, we support all CAT Tools and collaborate with various translation platforms (Crowdin and Lokalise).
GTE Localize promises to provide the best-in-class IT & software translation services at the most reasonable rates. We assure your IT & software translation costs will be tailored properly based on the level of complexity. Our team put the appropriate price plan on the table to satisfy your requirements. We always offer unbeatable value for your money.
GTE Localize offers free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the IT & software translation services have been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. We assure to provide a lifetime warranty for every service we provide. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
IT & Software Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting IT & software translation prices to get an exact estimate for an IT & software translation project:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices. IT & software translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get a free quote!
The turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/characters, etc. In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate 8,000 – 10,000 words/characters in one business day for IT & software translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Korean project, you may expect the IT & software translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your IT & software translation services.
You can assess the quality of our IT & software localization services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free IT & software translation services.
- You can see our previous IT & software translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our team.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all IT & software translation services.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
- We rank 2nd as the best translation services company on the GoodFirms platform.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
- You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
- We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional IT & software translation services company with offices in three major cities: the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators from all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Global B2B Clients Trust GTE Localize
Ready to Start Your IT & Software Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT