Reliable, Fast, and Professional Intellectual Property Translation Services
Intellectual Property Translation Services That Make Your Business Reach More Customers
GTE Localize comprises subject-matter experts and 5+ years of native translators to complete Intellectual Property translation projects.
Intellectual Property (IP) translation services allow businesses to register their unique creations within global marketplaces. Many companies are aware of the importance of international protection of intellectual property. Intellectual Property translation services are able to help your innovative models or strategies secure in many jurisdictions rather than solely in the country.
GTE Localize prides to be one of the world’s leading Intellectual Property translation services with a reliable, fast, and professional approach that we guarantee to deliver the highest quality in a short turnaround time. Our team comprises a wealth of experience translators and in-depth intellectual property knowledge experts who can assist in registering your IP in one or many markets. No matter what your product or service section falls under, our experts will partner with you to overcome language barriers and translate unique terminology.
We work with various types of Intellectual Property content as the following:
- Trade Secret
- Technology Transfer
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Intellectual Property Translation Services
As a professional Intellectual Property translation services company, GTE Localize provides three Intellectual Property translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your content is perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Intellectual Property Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving Intellectual Property localization services from GTE Localize
- We receive your order and requirement.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer tailored intellectual property translation services based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- When both sides agree with the intellectual property translation package, we can go for the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your intellectual property documents.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated intellectual property documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- We will test your intellectual property document under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files to make sure all errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We send you the intellectual property documents and receive your feedback to edit.
- After that, we submit the final intellectual property translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Intellectual Property Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified Intellectual Property translation solutions.
We provide 100% native language experts with at least 5+ years of experience in Intellectual Property translation services. Our dedicated translators understand all cultural nuances to ensure precision and accuracy that your Intellectual Property translated content is submitted to the relevant market
GTE Localize pursues the core value of customers centric to bring on tailored Intellectual Property services for each project and requirement. Therefore, we guarantee to deliver the most affordable cost and efficient Intellectual Property localized content properly.
Embrace the core value, we make sure to guarantee high quality for your Intellectual Property translation project. It applies to every service we provide. Our Intellectual Property translation services come with a lifetime warranty. If you have any problems, we could edit it for free.
We optimize our process as we recognize the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow. To provide you with Intellectual Property translation services, we support all CAT Tools and collaborate with various translation platforms (Crowdin and Lokalise).
Discover our clients and case studies
Intellectual Property Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of an Intellectual Property translation project, we take many factors that affect translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication for the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our capacity of 6,000-10,000 words per day.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our Intellectual Property translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free Intellectual Property translation services.
- You can see our previous Intellectual Property translation projects and find similar Intellectual Property translation projects by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all Intellectual Property translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
- We are proud to rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional Intellectual Property translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the Intellectual Property translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your clients’ content. Before starting any Intellectual Property translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer. We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Intellectual Property Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT