Budget-Effective, Fast, and Comprehensive Hospitality and Travel Translation Services
Get Success With Our Hospitality and Travel Translation Services
At GTE Localize, we have expert linguists and resources translating hospitality and travelal content for every brand across the world.
Using hospitality and travel translation services has become a key part of global brands to seek success in the hospitality and travel industry which generated about $8.8 trillion and created over 300 million jobs in 2021. As the number of people traveling for business or recreational purposes increases year after year, there are major opportunities being created for hospitality and tourism businesses. To stand out in this competitive field, companies have no choice but to convey messages in ways that make their audience inspired and excited.
GTE Localize brings you closer to your international audience with excellent hospitality and travel translation services. Our team of native translators with the solid ground in the travel industry brings you best-in-class translations for numerous hospitality and travel documents and materials.
- Tourist Brochures
- Promotional Offers
- Press Releases
- Travel Articles
- Restaurant Menus
- Advertising & Marketing
Major Languages We Translate
Pick Your Hospitality and Travel Translation Services
As a cost-saving hospitality and travel translation company, GTE Localize offers three levels of hospitality and travel translation services to meet different content purposes and specific demands.
Your hospitality and travel materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable hospitality and travel translation quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your hospitality and travel content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free hospitality and travel translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your hospitality and travel translation projects respectively.
- Your hospitality and travel content are perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high-visibility hospitality and travel documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Hospitality And Travel Translation Process
To guarantee the quality of all hospitality and travel localization services, GTE Localize follows this optimized working process.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored hospitality and travel translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our hospitality and travel translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your hospitality and travel documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated hospitality and travel documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the hospitality and travel translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final hospitality and travel translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Hospitality and Travel Translation Company
As a precise hospitality and travel translation agency, we are familiar with international standardizations and consistently meet our business customers' requirements for hospitality and travel translation projects.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in the hospitality and travel domain:
-Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities.
–5+ years of experience in translating content for top businesses in the hospitality and travel industry.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections after the hospitality and travel translation has been delivered if errors are discovered due to GTE Localize’s negligence. There is a lifetime warranty. You can report any errors in your hospitality and travel translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
As one of the top translation agencies on GoodFirms, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior hospitality and travel translation services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
We are ready to handle rush hospitality and travel translation projects to meet your most challenging turnaround requirements. From assembling a team of translators who can work simultaneously on your content to using the latest language technologies, we have the leading resources in the industry to meet your turnaround requirements.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Hospitality and Travel Translation Services Q&A
GTE Localize considers various elements affecting the hospitality and travel translation rate when determining the exact cost of a translation project:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: We usually provide a quote based on the number of words or characters of your source documents.
- Types of Services: Translation Only, Translation + Editing, and Translation + Editing + Proofreading are the three types of hospitality and travel translation services we provide. If more steps are required, the rate will be higher.
- Content Complexity: The complexity of the required domain has an impact on the project’s price. Topics with a low level of expertise are charged less than content with a high level of expertise. If you need a quote for your hospitality and travel localization services, please get in touch with our localization team.
The turnaround time of hospitality and travel translation services is affected by factors such as project volume, content complexity, service types, and other special requirements. Our translators can handle 2,500 words per business day on average. If a project is urgent, we can assign it to more native translators, increasing our daily capacity to 10,000 words.
To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
We are one of the best translation companies on GoodFirms that only deliver qualified hospitality and travel translation services. You can assess the quality of our hospitality and travel localization services and industry experience using the following resources:
- Ask our translators to do a free test (300 words).
- Contact us to check out the hospitality and travel translation projects that we have completed.
- Check out a list of the clients with whom we’ve worked.
- You can see the QA and QC process we use for all hospitality and travel translation services in the process above to ensure the highest quality.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We will gladly send you the resumes of our translators who have relevant experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the hospitality and travel translation projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. GTE Localize accepts all major currencies including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more details.
GTE Localize has three offices in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Over the years, we have served numerous business clients from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and many more.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Hospitality and Travel Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT