Enhance Your Global Reach Through Professional Healthcare Translation Services
Make Your Healthcare Content Multilingual With Us
As one of the best translation companies on GoodFirms, GTE Localize will bring your brand high-quality healthcare translation and localization services. Let our team help you turn language challenges into business opportunities in your target market.
Healthcare translation is among the most challenging content types due to its complexity and high legal standards. A single mistake might adversely affect patients’ health and thus, put your company’s reputation at risk. Professional linguists should give any healthcare-related content the utmost care with degrees in medical fields to ensure correctness.
With a vast network of highly qualified linguists and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize provides you with best-in-class healthcare translations without any hidden free. Let’s schedule a free consultation with our localization expert now.
Our experienced team will deliver the best healthcare translation and healthcare localization for any type of healthcare materials such as:
- Healthcare Brochures
- Hospital & Insurance Forms
- Hospital Employee Manuals
- Information & Directional Signs
- Patient Medical History
- Patient Service Agreements
- Public Health Websites
- Patient Questionnaires
Major Languages We Translate
Choose Your Suitable Healthcare Translation Services
Here are three pricing plans for healthcare translation services. Let's select the most suitable option for your healthcare business.
Your healthcare materials are translated and self-reviewed by one native linguist.
- With the standard plan, your healthcare translation is simple to read and comprehend.
- This plan is recommended for personalized healthcare translations or company-internal purposes.
- It is the most economical choice with acceptable mistakes for your healthcare translation services.
Translation + Editing
Your healthcare content will be translated by one native linguist and revised by a second editor.
- This plan is a good option for essential texts that will be published.
- The choice achieves a balance around three main components: effectiveness, cost, and turnaround speed.
- High-complex healthcare translations require this double-check plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter translators will translate, edit, and proofread your healthcare translation projects respectively.
- Your translated healthcare project will be error-free and suitable for publication.
- It is highly recommended for high-visibility healthcare documents and vital content.
- This triple-check package ensures that your healthcare translation services are of the highest quality.
Our Healthcare Translation Process
Translation quality is vital for every global healthcare provider, it is needed to provide the most accurate healthcare localization services for your multilingual patients. GTE Localize can bring qualified healthcare translation for you by following professional translation steps.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored healthcare translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our healthcare translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your healthcare documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated healthcare documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the healthcare translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final healthcare translation version to you.
Healthcare Translation Case Study
See how we supported Abbott Singapore successfully localize its healthcare content into different languages.
Abbott is a leading multinational medical device and healthcare company with headquarters in the United States. The company is well-known for medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
- Language pairs:
- English into Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tamil, and Thai.
- Vietnamese and Indonesian into English
- Content types: Marketing, Website, Patient brochures
- Services: TEP, DTP, LSO
- Volume: 130.000 words
- Duration: Ongoing. 2019 – Present.
- Industries: Medical, healthcare
GTE Localize - Professional Healthcare Translation Company
If you require accurate and budget-effective healthcare translation services performed by world-class, native healthcare linguists, then you are in the right place.
We only choose the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in healthcare domains:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation and qualified for an MBA, MSc, and Ph.D. in healthcare-related fields.
– 5+ years of experience in translating healthcare documents for top healthcare organizations.
To enhance quality and make the healthcare translation and localization process more cost-effective, we develop various quality language technologies. We use translation and localization management platforms, quality control tools, and CAT tools to deliver high-quality healthcare translations at low pricing and a shortened delivery time.
To make sure our clients get the best healthcare translation services, GTE Localize supports free-of-charge editing and corrections if errors are found after the healthcare translation is delivered and the errors are at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty lasts a lifetime. To have your translations corrected, please simply send our team an email to report any errors.
A combination of professional translators and the latest language technologies results in a high-quality healthcare translation service with one of the most budget-effective healthcare translation prices and quick turnaround times possible. GTE Localize ensures that every dollar you spend with us is put to good use.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Healthcare Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact healthcare translation service prices, we take many factors that affect healthcare translation costs into consideration:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content. Please contact our team for a quotation for your healthcare localization services.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for healthcare localization services projects. In some cases, we assign a healthcare translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Vietnamese project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To determine the performance of our healthcare localization services, you can do the following actions:
- Request us to do a free 300-word healthcare translation test.
- Ask us to see some of the healthcare translation projects we’ve completed.
- Check out a list of clients with whom we’ve worked.
- We apply a QA and QC system for all healthcare translation services, as you can see in the process above, to deliver world-class healthcare localization services.
- Get in touch with us if you’d like to see our translators’ CVs. We are committed to giving you the curriculum vitae of our translators with industry experience.
For any additional data, you can reach out to our experts.
Yes, all information in your document is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer as forms of payment. The US dollar, euro, and Singapore dollar are all accepted currencies.
If you’d like to pay bills in a different currency, please contact our experts for fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional translation and localization company, having offices in the United States, Vietnam, and Singapore. However, we effectively serve clients from all over the world such as Korea, China, the U.K., the U.S., Singapore, Germany, etc. thanks to our optimized methods of communication and workflow.
Meet our B2B Clients
Ready to Start Your Healthcare Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT