Fast, Reliable, and Cost-effective Hardware Translation Services
Hardware Translation Services That Make Your Business Reach The World
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class hardware translation solutions with a highly skillful linguistic team
With the development of science and technology, hardware is an essential part of computers as well as machines. Therefore, hardware translation services become an important point for the development process due to the fast-growing market and multilingual environment. hardware translation services can be a difficult and daunting task, GTE Localize understands it entails the combination of experienced translators and technical knowledge experts who can offer fluent and accurate translated content.
Partner with GTE Localize, we assuredly work with a large network of highly skillful native language linguists and hardware subject-matter specialists to come up with a fast, precise, and cost-effective approach for business. We have earned trusted and numerous excellent reviews from clients, as evidenced on the GoodFirms platform, ranking 2nd among the best translation services company. We provide unbeatable value for your choice.
We translate and localize a wide variety of hardware materials, including:
- Hardware Manuals
- Hardware Components
- Installation Instructions
- User Interface
- User Guides
- Supporting Documentation
- Hardware Packaging
- Technical Data Sheets
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Hardware Translation Services
As a professional hardware translation company, GTE Localize provides three hardware translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your hardware documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your hardware-translated content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your hardware content is carried out by three native linguists, who will perform the three steps: translating, editing, and proofreading.
- Three native linguists can handle the content without errors.
- This option is the most expensive but the highest-qualified.
- It is suggested for critical marketing purposes and a high-visibility layout.
Our Hardware Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving hardware localization services from GTE Localize
- You make order and requirements.
- The consultant team will analyze and customize your hardware translation needed to come up with the strategy based on language pairs, deadlines, budget, etc.
- When both sides agree with the hardware translation solution, we continue to the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs would assist to:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
There will be three native translators:
- One native language expert will translate your hardware content.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated hardware content.
- Our team uses 100% QA to scan errors.
- Our linguists will check the QA report and fix true-positive errors. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers would use photo-imaging hardware to put text and graphics together in the remaining place.
- Your hardware-translated content will be tested under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files due to eliminating all errors correctly and clearly.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the hardware-translated content and edit it if you need it.
- After that, we submit the final hardware translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Hardware Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified hardware translation solutions.
Embrace customer-centric, our goal is to deliver the highest quality hardware translation services at the most reasonable cost. With GTE Localize, we assure your hardware translation costs will be tailored accurately based on the level of complexity. we promise every dollar you spend with us is put to good use.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the hardware translation has been delivered and at GTE Localized fault. We ensure to provide a lifetime warranty for every service we provide. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your translations, and we will fix them.
We optimize our process and translation quality, as we recognize the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow. To provide you with continuous hardware translation services, we support all CAT Tools and collaborate with various translation platforms (Crowdin and Lokalise).
Your hardware translation projects are in the capable hands of our native hardware translators, who have at least 5 years of professional translation experience. They are also subject-matter experts in certain fields and have experience translating a variety of hardware content.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Hardware Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting hardware translation prices to get an exact estimate for a hardware translation project:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices. hardware translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get a free quote!
The turnaround time of a hardware translation project, like the rate, is impacted by a variety of factors, including project size, content complexity, service type, and other unique requirements. GTE Localize’s hardware translators can handle 2,000 words per day on average. If your project requires urgent translation, we can allocate it to extra translators, bringing our daily capacity up to 8,000 words each working day.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your hardware localization projects.
You can assess the quality of our hardware translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free hardware translation services.
- You can see our previous hardware translation projects and find similar ones by requesting our team.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all hardware translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
- You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
- We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional hardware translation services company with offices in three major cities: the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators from all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Trusted International Clients
Ready to Start Your Hardware Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT