1. Clients’ Orders: Client submit project’s specification & resources including target languages, regions, file types, existing translation memory or graphic files (if any).
2. Project Analysis: Project Manager checks and analyzes source package then clarifies with queries (if any).
3. Request Confirmation: Project Manager confirms deadlines and resources
4. Translating & Editing: Translator in charge completes translation in accordance with instructions before reviewer in charge checks and fixes issues regarding accuracy, grammar, spelling, style, etc…
5. Quality Assurance: Last check by internal QA team
6. Delivering: Deliver final products to clients.