Best Quality and Budget-Saving French Translation Services
Get Professional French Translation Services
France is a developed economy with a large, sophisticated, and diverse consumer market. GTE Localize is one of the most trusted French translation companies when needing professional translations between French and 100+ other languages. As a comprehensive French translation agency, GTE Localize connects you to native-speaking humans fluent in French and the target translation language.
In addition, we only hire native French translators with at least 5 years of experience to ensure their French language proficiency to give our clients the best outcomes. Business clients trust our team for quick, accurate, and affordable French translation services. GTE Localize guarantees a quick turnaround, expedited delivery, and notarization when necessary. Revisions are free until you’re satisfied. Contact us for a detailed consultation now.
Comprehensive French Translation Solutions For Business
GTE Localize provides a wide range of French localization services, all of which are handled by a qualified team of subject-matter and native French linguists. Some of the services we provide are as follows:
French document translation services
We provide high-quality French translation services and French localization services for any type of document, including business papers, contracts & legal documents, etc. at affordable rates and fast turnaround time.
French website translation services
To boost website traffic and engage with French clients, you can find the best translation and adaptation services of any open and closed source websites at GTE Localize.
French marketing translation services
We translate French marketing documents, marketing plans, marketing promotions, press releases and public relations, etc. to enhance your brand and expand the reach of your message globally.
French game translation services
French game translations and localization from GTE Localize will handle all aspects like game instructions, functions, descriptions, promotions, etc., and offer a flawless in-game experience for target users.
French book translation services
French localization services in book content do not simply handle the translation of words but also make changes in expressions, images, and illustrations to fit your target readers' cultures and social norms.
French E-learning translation services
With 5 years of professional experience in French localization services, GTE Localize's linguists can handle various e-learning content, such as course books, tests, exams, documents, etc.
French software translation services
Our experienced linguists and specialists will bring you comprehensive French software and app localization solutions with content, description, instructions, user reviews, etc., which are optimized in numerous languages.
Major French Language Pairs We Support
- English to French
- French to Vietnamese
- Japanese to French
- Chinese to French
- Spanish to French
- French to Thai
- French to English
- Vietnamese to French
- French to Chinese
- French to Japanese
- French to Spanish
- French to Indonesian
Three Levels of our French Translation Services
GTE Localize brings you three different options for French translation services. Each option serves a unique purpose and demand.
One professional native French translator will translate and review your documents.
- Your French translation will be of good quality in general, but minor errors might still be detected.
- This is the most affordable translation level.
- This is the best option for single-use content or internal documents.
Translation + Editing
Two native French linguists will handle the translation and editing of your documents.
- Selecting this option guarantees that your translated content is flawless and error-free.
- Three elements – quality, cost, and time are all in balance.
- This option is recommended for all types of content, but especially for documents and content that are widely distributed.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three French linguists will work on the translation, editing, and proofreading of your documents.
- Your French translation documents will be flawless and ready for publication thanks to three professional native linguists.
- This option is the most expensive.
- It works best for high-visual-element marketing materials and documents.
Our Professional French Translation Process
To obtain high-quality French translation services, simply follow the translation steps outlined below:
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized French translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our French translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native French translator will translate your content.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the French translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final French translation version to you.
French Translation Case Studies
Check out how we have helped our clients translate their content into French effectively.
ABOUT FCS COMPUTER SYSTEMS
For more than 35 years, FCS has been at the forefront of technology innovation in hospitality. They have sourced their inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
• Industry: Technology (innovation in hospitality)
• Language pairs: English into French
• Content types: Mobile App, Web products, UI, Messenger, User License Agreement
• Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
• Volume: 5.000 words
• Duration: May 2020 – June 2020
Founded in 2007, Axi has grown from a two-person startup to an industry-leading online trading company, trusted by 60,000+ customers in 100+ countries globally.
- Language pairs: English into French
- Industries: Forex, Trading, Financial
- Content Types: Website content, Banner ads, Landing pages, etc.
- Services: TEP, LSO
- Volume: 5.000 words
- Duration: On-going. May 2022 – Present
GTE Localize - Professional French Translation Company
With a team of talented native French linguists and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you premium French translation and localization solutions.
Only native French translators will work on your French translation projects. They are required to have at least 5 years of professional translation experience. Furthermore, your projects are 100% handled by subject-matter experts. That means that every one of our translators must be an expert in a particular field.
The team at GTE Localize does not guarantee that you will receive the lowest cost of French translation services. Instead, you can rely on us to provide you with high-quality French translation services at the most reasonable price. We make certain that every dollar you spend with us is worthy.
For all of our French translation projects, GTE Localize conducts internal quality assurance steps. This is done to guarantee that the French translation services you receive are of the highest quality possible. These steps are free because the GTE Localize team covers the costs.
GTE Localize will provide free editing and corrections if you find any errors in our French translations after they have been delivered (and the errors are due to GTE Localize’s negligence). Our warranty policy lasts for a lifetime. You can report any errors in your translations to our team by sending an email, and we’ll help you fix them.
Key Elements To Know When Using French Localization Services
When localizing into the French language, you should pay attention to the below useful tips for a successful French localization project:
- YouTube, Facebook, and WhatsApp are France’s most used online networks.
- The French use the metric system for weights and measures
- In France, the all-numeric form for dates is in the order day-month-year
- The time format is either a 24-hour clock or a 12-hour clock. Telling time in a 24-hour format is much more common in France.
- French naming conventions arrange names as follows: first given name, middle given name(s), and family name.
- The address format follows the recipient name, apartment number, building name, entrance number/location, street name and number, postal code, and name of city or other applicable locality, country.
- You should expect a 15-20% expansion in the text length when handling an English-to-French translation project.
- French is an Indo-European language that belongs to the Romance family. It is the official language of 29 countries on five continents and one of the United Nation’s six official languages.
- French is spoken by over 275 million people worldwide.
- The French that is spoken in Canada differ from the French that is spoken in France.
- The 26 letters of the basic Latin script are used in French, with four diacritics on vowels (circumflex accent, acute accent, grave accent, diaeresis) and the cedilla in “ç.”
- The French language is morphophonemic. Many of its spelling rules are likely due to consistency in morphemic patterns such as adding suffixes and prefixes, despite the fact that it contains 130 graphemes that denote only 36 phonemes.
- The pronunciation of French words is governed by strict rules based on spelling, but French spelling is frequently based on history rather than phonology.
What are The Differences Between Canadian French Translation and European French Translation?
Canadian French translation
European French translation
French Translation Services Q&A
Several factors influence the French translation services costs. Three major factors that directly influence the French translation rate are as follows:
- Project size: A French translation quote is typically calculated using the number of words in your source documents.
- The service level that you select: Translation only, translation + editing, and translation + editing + proofreading are the three levels of French translation services we offer. The more steps your French translation project necessitates, the higher the cost.
- The type of content: The complexity of the source content determines how much our French translation services will cost. Documents that require a high level of expertise cost more than documents that do not.
Please contact us for a free French translation quote.
The turnaround time for a French translation project, like the translation rate, is affected by a variety of factors. The level of services you choose, the project’s scope, the complexity of the content, and any other requirements all have an impact on the delivery time of your French translation project. The French translators at GTE Localize can translate around 2,000 words per day. If your project is time-sensitive, we can divide it among several translators, bringing our daily capacity to 8,000 words per day.
Please contact our sales team for a more accurate delivery time estimate.
The following resources can help you assess the quality of our French translation services:
- Request a free test to see if we’re a good fit for your French translation needs (We do a free test of up to 300 words).
- View a list of our clients.
- Analyze the CVs of our French translators to determine their level of expertise and experience.
For more details, please contact our team today.
Bank Transfer, Cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable forms of payment. Euros, US Dollars, and Singapore Dollars are all accepted. If you prefer to pay in your own currency, please contact our customer service team.
GTE Localize is based in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Our team of experienced native translators from all over the world allows us to support all major languages in the world. We are honored to be a trusted partner of companies from around the world, including France, Denmark, Canada, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Japan, Thailand, and others.