Accurate, Quick, and Cost-Effective Forex Translation Services
Make Your Forex Content Multilingual With Our Team
GTE Localize helps Forex organizations effectively localize their material into multiple languages at a fast turnaround time.
Forex or FX is the biggest global market for exchanging currencies in the world. To connect with worldwide traders every single day, financial institutions and brokerage organizations require professional Forex translation services.
As a supplier of FX translation services, GTE Localize’s objective is to assist companies in growing abroad and thriving in the multilingual market. Request a quote now.
GTE Localize supports you with top-notch foreign currency translation in a wide range of content.
- Forex Website
- Trading Platforms
- Forex Resources
- Stock Exchange Releases
- Forex Marketing Materials
- Financial Reports And Analytics
- Legal Forex Documents
- Forex Datasheet
Major Languages We Translate
Select Your Forex Translation Services
GTE Localize offers three pricing plans of foreign exchange translation services.
Your Forex content is translated and reviewed by one experienced translator.
- Appropriate for single-use material and internal papers.
- Minimizing the cost without losing good quality.
- Overall correctness can be ensured, but there may still be a few little mistakes.
Translation + Editing
One native speaker will translate your work, and another editor will edit it thereafter.
- To provide you with a professional and error-free translation without any potential mistakes.
- Strike a balance between price, quality, and turnaround time.
- The best option for significant outside publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your foreign exchange translation will be handled by a translator, revised by an editor, and proofread by a qualified proofreader.
- Your content is flawless and prepared for publication.
- In comparison to alternative solutions, the price could be greater.
- Works best for important marketing materials and papers with great exposure.
Our Professional Forex Translation Process
Here is the translation process at GTE Localize that ensures bring you the best forex localization services.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored forex translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our forex translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your forex documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated forex documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the forex translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final forex translation version to you.
Forex Translation Portfolio
See how the GTE Localize have helped B2B clients in successfully completing their forex translation and localization projects.
With many years in the translation and localization industry, GTE Localize has helped various global Forex/Trading businesses localize their content into many languages effectively. To show you how successful this has proven for our existing Forex business clients, we’ve put together a portfolio of our forex translation projects.
Our Forex translation portfolio includes various Forex businesses globally such as Exness, Axi, Fusion markets, Kohle Capital Markets, Scope Markets, and Mex Global Markets.
The Forex translation portfolio shows the following details:
- Client’s needs & requirements
- Client’s project highlights
- Project challenges & solutions
- Translation tools & their benefits for the project
- Project results
GTE Localize - Professional Forex Translation Company
We provide industry-leading and qualified forex translation services based on our many years of experience in the forex sector.
As one of the best translation companies on GoodFirms, we have native translators with at least 5 years of experience. Plus, we carefully choose translators and editors who specialize in the forex and financial field for each project to ensure fast, cost-saving, and accurate forex translation services.
GTE Localize supports free-of-charge editing and corrections if errors are found by our clients after the forex translation is delivered. The warranty period lasts a lifetime. You can report any errors in your forex translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
GTE Localize uses supported translation tools and localization platforms for all of our Forex translation projects, allowing us to provide you with high-quality forex translation services and a seamless workflow. All CAT Tools on the market are supported, along with a number of localization tools like Crowdin and Lokalise.
With a strong grasp of the languages as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the Forex market and its lingo, we make sure that every money you give us is put to good use. In other words, we provide the highest Forex translation quality at the most affordable price.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Translation Tools We Support
Forex Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a Forex translation project, we take many factors that affect forex translation costs into consideration:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pairs: Some language pairs are less common and harder to find high-qualified linguists, therefore, the price per word might vary.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
Please contact our team for a specific quotation for your forex translation project.
The delivery time of a forex translation service is affected by various factors including project volume, content complexity, service types, and other special requirements. Our linguists can translate and localize 2,500 words per business day on average. If a project is urgent, we can assign it to more native linguists, increasing our daily capacity to 10,000 words per business day.
To assess the quality of our forex translation services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
– Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
– See lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
– See the QA and QC process we apply for all forex translation services to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
– Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. Our translation company is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the forex translation projects.
We are conveniently located in the U.S., Vietnam, and Singapore. However, with a wide team of native translators, we can provide translation and localization services for numerous business clients globally such as Korea, China, Japan, the U.K, the U.S., Finland, Germany, etc.
The price given in the quotation is the all-in price, including the fee for managing the project. You don’t have to pay any extra fees.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
Some of our B2B Clients
Ready to Start Your Forex Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT