Budget-Effective, Quick, and Accurate Financial Translation Services
Reach More Clients with Our Financial Translation Services
GTE Localize has been trusted by 400+ B2B global clients for providing quality and competitive-pricing financial localization services.
In the period of integration and globalization, financial translation has become crucial for international commerce. To successfully expand your market share in this increasingly competitive industry, monetary transactions, business reports or shareholder reports all need to be published in the native language of your clients. At GTE Localize, your financial translation projects will be carefully handled by our pool of qualified linguists and subject matter experts. We can provide financial translation and localization in an array of specific and highly-technical areas. Book a 1:1 consultation and talk with our localization experts today.
GTE Localize offers high-quality financial translation services for a wide range of content, including:
- Annual Reports
- Service Agreements
- Financial Reports
- Investment Reports
- Shareholder Information
- Stock Exchange Releases
Major Languages We Assist
Three Levels of Financial Translation Services
There are three plans of financial translation services offered by GTE Localize. Each one is tailored to a specific need.
Your financial materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- With the standard plan, your financial translation is simple to read and comprehend.
- This plan is recommended for personalized financial translations or company-internal purposes.
- It is the most economical choice with acceptable mistakes for your financial translation services
Translation + Editing
Your financial content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- This plan is a good option for essential texts that will be published.
- The choice achieves a balance around three main components: effectiveness, cost, and turnaround speed.
- High-complex financial translations require this double-check plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your financial translation projects respectively.
- Your translated financial project will be error-free and suitable for publication.
- It is highly recommended for high-visibility financial documents and vital content.
- This triple-check package ensures that your financial translation services are of the highest quality.
Our Professional Financial Translation Process
We follows this optimized working process to provide turnkey financial localization solutions.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored financial translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our financial translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your financial documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated financial documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the financial translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final financial translation version to you.
Financial Translation Case Studies
See how we have supported our customer in successfully localizing their financial and Forex content into 11 languages.
Founded in 2008, Exness Group is a leading international retail forex broker. It has over 200,000 customers in 150 countries (as of 2021).
• Industries: Finance, Trading, Forex
• 11 language pairs: EN to ZH, CN, VN, TH, KO, JP, IN, KR, LO, MY, PH
• Content types: Website, App, Marketing, and Legal
• Services: TEP, QA check, LQA, SEO, and Subtitling
• Volume: ~1 mil words/year
• LQA results: passed with ~ 94% for all languages
• Duration: May 2019 – Present
ABOUT KOHLE CAPITAL MARKETS
Kohle capital markets began as a liquidity provider for institutional brokers in 2016. After serving institutional clients for years, and understanding the needs of the derivative markets, Kohle decided to expand its services to serve retail traders in 2019.
- Language pairs: English into Vietnamese
- Industries: Forex, Trading, Financial
- Content Types: Website, Finance, T&C, UI
- Services: Translation + Edit
- Volume: ~ 121,000 words
- Duration: July 2022 – September 2022
Founded in 2007, Axi has grown from a two-person startup to an industry-leading online trading company, trusted by 60,000+ customers in 100+ countries globally.
- Language pairs: EN into AR, ID, pt-BR, es-LATAM, TH, VI, FR, KO, MS, PL, zh-CN, zh-TW, DE, RU, JA
- Industries: Forex, Trading, Financial
- Content Types: Website content, Banner ads, Landing pages, etc.
- Services: TEP, LSO
- Volume: 55.000 words
- Duration: On-going. May 2022 – Present
GTE Localize - Professional Financial Translation Company
With a wide range of skilled linguists with specific industry knowledge and subject matter expertise, GTE Localize is a trusted financial localization partner for your global financial communication demands.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in the financial domain:
-Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities.
–5+ years of experience in translating content for top businesses in the financial industry.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every financial translation project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. All of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our financial translation services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our financial translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your financial translation can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.
As a trusted translation agency on GoodFirms, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior financial translation services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
Check out our clients and case studies now
Financial Translation Services Q&A
To have an exact financial translation service price, we take many factors that affect financial translation costs into consideration:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content.
Please contact our experts for a quotation for your financial translation project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign a translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To assess the quality of our financial translation services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your financial translation project.
- Check out a list of clients who have worked with us.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all financial translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please get in touch with our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your financial document is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
GTE Localize is based in three countries namely the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. We are able to support 100+ languages thanks to our native translator team from all over the world. We are proud to be a reliable financial localization partner of global from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and others.
B2B Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Financial Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT