Working in such an exciting, fast-moving and international industry like fashion, you will know that communications can be complex. Not only does it requires cultural adaptation for different foreign markets but it should also be adapted for a wide range of audience from buyers, supplier to the media. Therefore, for fashion translation projects, it is crucial that your translation chimes with each audience in their own tongue. At GTE Localize, we understand that your business is your passion, and that the key to your success is accurately convey the message and the enthusiasm behind your business activities in the fashion world.
Types of fashion translation we’re dealing with
We can help you with the translation of:
- Product descriptions for clothes and accessories
- Press releases
- Presentations and speeches
- Articles about famous or up-and-coming designers
- Bios and interviews with models
- In-house logistics materials
- Staff manuals
- Training materials
- Annual reports
- Publicity and marketing materials.
GTE’s linguist qualification
- Bachelor Degree in translation with other language certifications
- Minimum 05 years of translation, paired with experience in producing content for emerging fashion start-ups and big fashion companies (Rolex, Mango, Gucci, etc.,)
- Have a sound knowledge of clothing, footwear and accessories and are familiar with a wide variety of fashion document type – from product descriptions, interviews to websites and marketing materials.
language Pairs we serve
|English to Vietnamese
English to Chinese
English to Burmese
|English to Thai||Korean to Vietnamese|