Fast, Affordable, and Error-free Environment Translation Services
Get Success With Our Environment Translation Services
GTE Localize is committed to giving you professional environment localization services in the market at a budget-saving rate and fast delivery.
Environmental problems are never the responsibility of one country alone. The need for environmental translation services is rising constantly as international governing bodies and non-profit organizations are trying to solve environmental problems worldwide, and companies are making efforts to achieve sustainable development. With a deep network of high-qualified linguists and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize provides you with best-in-class and quick environment translations. Reach out to our team for a free translation quote now.
Having a pool of native translators with a deep background in environment-related fields, GTE Localize brings you quality translations for numerous types of environment content, including:
- Pollution Control
- Renewable Energy
- Green Technology
- Humanitarian Endeavors
- Environmental Technologies
- Environmental Law
- Climate Change
Polular Languages We Assist
Three Levels of Environment Translation Services
We provide your brand with three options for environment translation services to meet your unique demands and requirements.
One native translator is assigned to translate and self-review your documents.
- Translation Only generally gives you a readable environment translation.
- Some minor errors might still be detected. This is the most cost-saving environment translation option.
- It is recommended for single-use content or internal documents.
Translation + Editing
Your environment content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- With the involvement of two linguists, your translated content is polished and error-free.
- This option balances three important factors – quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It should be used for external documents and materials.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your environment translation projects respectively.
- Translations produced by three native linguists are most likely to be perfect and ready to publish.
- This option is the most expensive but the quality is the highest.
- It is suggested for critical marketing materials and high-visibility documents.
Our Professional Environment Translation Process
As a high-rated environment translation company, GTE Localize follows an optimized working process to ensure the most qualified environment translation services.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored environment translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our environment translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your environment documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated environment documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the environment translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final environment translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Environment Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize gives you best-in-class environment translation solutions.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in environment domains:
– Bachelor’s degree in Translation and qualified with an MBA, MSc, and Ph.D. in environment-related fields.
– 5+ years of experience in translating content for various businesses in the environment industry.
As a professional environment translation agency, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections after the environment translation has been delivered if errors are discovered due to GTE Localize’s negligence. There is a lifetime warranty. You can report any errors in your environment translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
Understanding the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow, we optimize our process and environment translation quality through the use of supporting tools and platforms to give you continuous environment translation solutions.
We do not promise to bring you the cheapest environment translation services in the market, but the most value for money. That means we make sure every dollar you spend with us is worthwhile. We bring you the best environment translation quality at the most reasonable price.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Environment Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of an environment translation project, we take many factors that affect the environment translation prices into consideration, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project.
- Service required: We apply different rates for each of our four environment localization solutions.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your environment translation project.
The turnaround time for an environment translation project is affected by various factors. The level of services you choose, the project’s scope, the complexity of the content, and any other requirements all have an impact on the delivery time of your environment translation project. The native translators at GTE Localize can translate around 2,000 words per day. If your project is time-sensitive, we can divide it among several translators, bringing our daily capacity to 8,000 words per day.
You can assess the quality of our environment localization services and industry experience using the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Get in touch with us to see our previous environment localization projects.
- See a list of clients who have worked with us.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Ask to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
GTE Localize is based in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Our team of experienced native translators from all over the world allows us to support all major languages in the world. As one of the best translation companies on GoodFirms, we are honored to be a trusted partner of companies from around the world, including France, Denmark, Canada, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Japan, Thailand, and others.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Environment Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT