Fast, Accurate, and Highly Affordable English Translation Services
Get Professional English Translation Services
When you plan to expand your business to global markets, it is a must to translate your content into different languages to help you reach as many target audiences as possible. English is the top choice of most businesses because it is the most commonly used language, representing about 25.9% of global Internet users. Moreover, 60.4% of the top 10M websites are using English. Thus, to guarantee your global reach, using professional English translation services is highly recommended.
Whether we’re translating and localizing English into Spanish, Chinese into English, English to Korean, or any other English language pairs, we will work closely with you and our native linguists to ensure that your project utilizes the best possible techniques. As a professional English translation company, GTE Localize has the ability to translate your content in the most effective way with respect for your goals, the speakers, and the English language.
English Translation Solutions We Provide
GTE Localize offers a wide range of English translation services, all of which are delivered by a competent team of native English translators. Our English translation solutions include:
English document translation services
We provide high-quality English translation services and English localization services for any type of document, including business papers, contracts & legal documents, etc. at affordable rates and fast turnaround time.
English website translation services
To boost website traffic and engage with English clients, you can find the best translation and adaptation services of any open and closed source websites at GTE Localize.
English marketing translation services
We translate English marketing documents, marketing plans, marketing promotions, press releases and public relations, etc. to enhance your brand and expand the reach of your message globally.
English game translation services
English game translations and localization from GTE Localize will handle all aspects like game instructions, functions, descriptions, promotions, etc., and offer a flawless in-game experience for target users.
English book translation services
English localization services in book content do not simply handle the translation of words but also make changes in expressions, images, and illustrations to fit your target readers' cultures and social norms.
English E-learning translation services
With 5 years of professional experience in English localization services, GTE Localize's linguists can handle various e-learning content, such as course books, tests, exams, documents, etc.
English software translation services
Our experienced linguists and specialists will bring you comprehensive English software and app localization solutions with content, description, instructions, user reviews, etc., which are optimized in numerous languages.
English Language Pairs We Support
- English to Thai
- English to Vietnamese
- Japanese to English
- Chinese to English
- Spanish to English
- French to English
- Thai to English
- Vietnamese to English
- English to Chinese
- English to Japanese
- English to Spanish
- English to French
Select Your English Translation Services
As an accurate English translation agency, GTE Localize offers three English translation services to meet the various demands of our customers.
Your documents are assigned to an experienced native English translator who will translate the content into English.
- In general, your English translation will be of good quality.
- Minor mistakes, on the other hand, can be detected.
- This is the least expensive translation level.
- This option is best suited for one-time use content or internal documents.
Translation + Editing
Your documents will be translated and edited by two native English linguists.
- Selecting this option ensures that your translated text will be error-free and perfect.
- The cost, quality, and turnaround time of the project are all balanced.
- It may be used for numerous types of content, particularly for widely distributed documents and materials.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
The materials will be worked on by three English linguists who will translate, edit, and proofread them.
- Thanks to three skilled native linguists, your English-translated materials will be flawless and ready for publication.
- This is the most expensive level of translation.
- It is most effective for high-visibility publications and marketing materials.
Our Professional English Translation Process
Follow the 8 steps below to get the highest quality English translation:
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized English translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our English translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native English translator will translate your content.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the English translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final English translation version to you.
English Translation Case Studies
See how we have supported our clients successfully localize their content into various languages.
Founded in 2016, WeSchool is now the leading Italian EdTech startup and has recently closed a Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
• Industry: Education technology
• Language pair: Italian into English
• Content types: App, Website, Tutorials
• Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
• Volume: ~37.000 words
• Duration: August – September 2022
The Exness Group is a leading international retail forex broker founded in 2008 with over 343,000 clients in 150+ countries and an annual trading volume of $2,275 trillion in 2022.
• Industries: Forex, Finance, Trading
• 11 language pairs: EN to ZH, CN, VN, TH, KO, JP, IN, KR, LO, MY, PH
• Content types: Marketing, Website, App, and Legal
• Services: TEP, LQA, QA check, SEO, and Subtitling.
• Volume: ~1mil words/year
• Job orders: 5,135
• LQA results: passed with ~ 94% for all languages
• Duration: Ongoing | May 2019 – Present
ABOUT UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a United Nations office that was established in 1997 as the Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
- Language pairs: English into Vietnamese
- Industries: NGO (Drugs and Crime)
- Content Types: Cybercrime & Cryptocurrency documents
- Services: Translation + Edit, Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Volume: 30.000 words
- Duration: October 2022 – November 2022
ABOUT KOHLE CAPITAL MARKETS
Kohle capital markets began as a liquidity provider for institutional brokers in 2016. After serving institutional clients for years, and understanding the needs of the derivative markets, Kohle decided to expand its services to serve retail traders in 2019.
- Language pairs: English into Vietnamese
- Industries: Forex, Trading, Financial
- Content Types: Website, Finance, T&C, UI
- Services: Translation + Edit
- Volume: 60.000 words
- Duration: July 2022 – September 2022
GTE Localize - Professional English Translation Company
With a team of talented native English translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified English translation solutions.
Your English translation tasks will be handled by 100% native English translators with more than 5 years of professional translation experience. Our translators come from a variety of English-speaking nations, ensuring that your English translated documents are linguistically and culturally correct for your intended consumers.
At GTE Localize, we do not promise to provide you with the lowest English translation services. Instead, we guarantee that you will obtain the highest quality English translation services at the most reasonable rate. We ensure that every dollar you spend with us is worthwhile.
GTE Localize performs a QA round for all English translation projects, as well as an internal LQA round for high-volume projects. This is to ensure that the English translation you receive is of the greatest possible quality. The GTE Localize team covers the costs of these processes, thus, you don’t have to pay anything extra.
GTE Localize is able to give you high-quality English translation services and a smooth workflow by utilizing supported translation tools and localization platforms for all of our projects. We support all CAT Tools available on the market, as well as a number of localization platforms including Crowdin and Lokalise.
Aspects To Notice When Using English Localization Services
When localizing into the English language, you should pay attention to the below useful tips for a successful English localization project:
- English is the official language of 67 countries around the world such as the U.K., the U.S., Singapore, Australia, Canada, etc.
- WhatsApp and Facebook are the most active social network among internet users in the United Kingdom (UK),
- U.K is officially metric, in line with the rest of Europe. However, imperial measures are still in use, especially for road distances, which are measured in miles. Imperial pints and gallons are 20 percent larger than US measures.
- The date format is usually written in the order: day – month – year
- Both the 24-hour and 12-hour notations are used in the United Kingdom
- The full name format is the given name followed by the family name.
- The address format follows the name, house number, street name/town, city, postcode, and country.
English Translation Services Q&A
The English translation services costs are determined by a variety of factors. The following are three important elements that have a direct influence on the rate:
- Size of the project: The number of words in your source documents is often used to calculate an English translation quote.
- The service level you choose: We provide three levels of English translation services namely Translation Only (TO), Translation + Editing (TE), and Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps your English translation job necessitates, the more expensive it will be.
- The complexity of your content: The intricacy of the source text influences the cost of our English translation services. Documents that need a high level of skill are more expensive than those that do not.
Please get in touch with our team for a free quote.
The turnaround time for an English translation project, like the translation rate, is influenced by a variety of factors. The quality of services you select, the size of the project, the complexity of the source content, and any other requirements all influence how quick an English translation job is handled. GTE Localize’s English translators can translate around 2,500 words each day. If your project requires rapid or urgent translation, we can allocate it to many translators, boosting our daily capacity to 10,000 words/day.
For a more exact delivery time estimate, please contact our team.
You can use the following resources to evaluate the quality of our English translation services:
- Request a free test to see if we’re a good fit for your English translation projects. We are willing to do a free test of up to 300 words.
- Contact us to see the list of the English translation projects we have completed previously.
- See the list of clients we have served. Evaluate our English translators’ experience and expertise by analyzing their CVs.
For more details, please contact our professionals.
If you detect any flaws in our English translations (due to GTE Localize’s carelessness) after the final delivery, GTE Localize will give free editing and revisions. Our warranty policy is valid for a lifetime. You can submit any issues in your English translations to our staff via email, and we will assist you in correcting them.
Yes, the information in your documents is kept secure, and only project-related staff have access to it. GTE Localize is happy to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to preserve the confidentiality of all materials submitted by our clients.
Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, Payoneer, and Visa are all acceptable payment options. The following currencies are accepted: Euros, US Dollars, and Singapore Dollars. Please contact our team if you wish to pay in another currency.
GTE Localize is located in three countries namely the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. We are able to serve all major languages in the globe owing to our global network of expert native translators. We are happy to be a valued translation partner of worldwide companies from the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Japan, Korea, China, Thailand, and many others.