15 Nov ENGLISH TO TAGALOG TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for Professional English to Tagalog Translation Services?
Do you need your documents translating from English into Tagalog by native Tagalog Translators?
As the third-largest economy in the ASEAN and named as one of the Tiger Cub Economies, the Philippines presents thousands of opportunities for foreign companies going global. Although Tagalog – the native language spoken by 96% of the population – use the Latin alphabet, thus not too challenging compared to other Asian language, translators still should take culture and social norms seriously to match the target audience’s preference. Our team of native Tagalog translators with deep cultural richness understanding covers a vast number of English to Tagalog translation services for all your company’s requests.
OUR ENGLISH TO TAGALOG TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Tagalog translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Tagalog translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Tagalog translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO TAGALOG TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Tagalog translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Tagalog linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Tagalog translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Tagalog linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as University of the Philippines Diliman, Ateneo de Davao University, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Have deep insights into the Philippines’ cultures and lifestyle as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in the Philippines. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.07/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE TAGALOG LANGUAGE
1. About the Tagalog Language
- Tagalog is the first language of 28 million people and the second language of 45 million in the Philippines.
- Tagalog is related to other Philippine languages, namely the Bikol languages, the Visayan languages, Ilocano, Kapampangan, and Pangasinan. It also has some similarities to Austronesian languages, like the Formosan languages of Māori, Taiwan, Hawaiian, Malay, and Malagasy.
- Tagalog has 4 main dialects: Northern (exemplified by the Bulacan dialect), Central (including Manila), Southern (exemplified by Batangas), and Marinduque.
2. Linguistic Features
- The type of writing system: the syllabic alphabet.
- The direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines.
- Tagalog words are distinguished from one another by the position of the stress and the presence of a final glottal stop.